This past Thursday our whole family of 7 (one adult, 5 younger siblings ages 15-7) took a trip where I was forced to share everything with my sister. A room, a bathroom, a car seat, a plane seat, etc. Today (the day after we got back), my sister threw up. I do have my own room at our house, but I'm scared it's too late, especially considering I was biting my nails all afternoon (a bad habit) because I didn't know she was sick. This is gross, but I also picked my nose. However, she wasn't home all day because she went to a summer camp (all of this is before she threw up). The second I had to hear her projectile vomit (the horrible barking noise, hearing it splatter all over the wood floor, and kind of echo...) I freaked out and have been in my room for about an hour. I have 5 younger siblings and none of them are particularly hygienic, as in once another person catches it, it'll spread like crazy. I'm so scared and idk how to keep from catching it or if I already could have it cause I taste vomit or bile or stomach acid or something in the back of my mouth. Please help me!!!!