Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Don't Get Banned!

Today I had to ban a user for 7 days for violating the rules of conduct. You may not be aware of these rules: they are in "announcement" form at the top of EVERY forum. Here's a link to one of them - have a read so you know how to act here: http://www.emetophobia.org/announcement.php?f=16
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Don't Get Banned!

I've been trying to find a link to the rules of these forums forever. Thanks for posting.

Honestly, that's the first person to get banned in forever. So really, it's fairly easy to not get banned. I think there should be new mods appointed- someone who is actually active on IES.

I have volunteered for YEARS but no one ever gets back to me. I am on here daily.

Quote Originally Posted by mdgirl1977 View Post
    I have volunteered for YEARS but no one ever gets back to me. I am on here daily.
    You should be a mod! I instantly thought of you!

I remember Sage saying she was attempting to contact Rich about appointing new mods. Sage, did you ever have any luck with that, or can you appoint new mods?