Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i really don't wanna go though... as i know ppl will be drinking, and will be sick again (i saw ppl beign sick last week!)

And.... i especially don;t wanna drink, as i'm absolutly starivn, ive had no food since lunch, and i fear myself beign sick more than others......

And plus, me n my m8 always feel left out.... cos we arnet exactly 'kool' and ppl look at us to say.... 'what r u doin here, with us?' but my other mates think they fit in, but the completely don;'t [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]they think they r like sooo kool, but they jsut act like freaks! lmao [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Don't worry! Just remember this:
    <UL>
    <LI>
    <DIV align=center>You said you saw someone be sick last week and you were fine with it (Go louise!)</DIV></LI>
    <LI>
    <DIV align=center>Nobody is going to moke you drink if you don't want to.</DIV></LI>
    <LI>
    <DIV align=center>Who gives a damn if people don't think you are cool! Just go and have fun, and look up your nose at the people who look down their noses at you! It's what I do!</DIV></LI>[/list]

Eeeeh. Don't drink if you don't want to. No one can force you.

As for you feeling like you don't fit in. I know you're young, and I know this might not help at all, but as you get older it'll change. People will start to mature and accept you as you are. For now just have fun with your friends, don't mind what other peple think or say, 'cause really what does it matter?!?

yeh.... by the nite ends, every1 is that mashed they dont even no wo u r [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]lol

And i hope adam is there (lad i fancy!) apparently last week, he came at 10pm, andi only went at 10 [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]he was a bit late! lol

Louise....who is that Sam dude? dont his neck ever get sore?
    Now where\'s that crazy sheep at? Here sheeeepy sheeepy!

Quote Originally Posted by wetjeans
    Louise....who is that Sam dude? dont his neck ever get sore?

LOL!!! I think Sam is mightyFI-INE, Louise, and I think that thing he does with his neck is sooo cute!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_14.gif[/img]

I hope you have a good time and resist all those pressures!! Do what YOU want to do because it is you we are talking about!! If you don't feel comfortable doing something, don't do it!!

Also, Hannah is very right, you did see someone sick last week and you got through it!! If that happens again tonight, you can do it and get through it again!!

I hope you have fun and I would LOVE to hear more about this Adam! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

For sure have some fun and as long as you are having fun it doesn't matter what they think. They are not worth your time and if truth e known they are just jealous.

No one can force you to drink and be proud that you aren't involved in it. It is so expensive and tacky to get pissed outta your mind. Just think you will never have to hear a story about what an a$$ you were.

There is no reason you can't leave if you are really uncomfortable I am sure. Have a blast though with those that are your true friends. </TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

We left at 9pm to watch the last episode of friends anyway! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]We never drank anything..[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Oh... and Sam came 3rd in the UK Pop Idol [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Awsome. I would have left to watch it as well. LOL</TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

the last series of friends!!! THANK GOD! lol. never really liked that show =P anyone in the UK weatching new big brother?

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Louise

We left at 9pm to watch the last episode of friends anyway! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]We never drank anything..[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

Oh... and Sam came 3rd in the UK Pop Idol [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Sounds like an evening to me!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]I loved the last episode and I think it ended perfectly (Ross &amp; Rachel) On the plane scene I was screaming at the TV!!! "LET HER OFF THE PLANE!!!!!" LOL!! I'm so going to miss that show!! It's the end of an era!

Anyway, Congrats to Sam!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

the last series of friends!!! THANK GOD! lol. never really liked that show =P anyone in the UK weatching new big brother?

Jen xxx

JENNAHHHHHH!!!!!! How can you NOT like friends???? it's like soooooo the best show on TV ever in the world everrrrrrrrrrrrr [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

lmfao. iv never found it funny Louise =|

i dunno why, jst not my sense of humour i suppose. but i do lke things lke 'Will and Grace' and stuff.... i dunno, friends always just bored me... =|

*runs away from the glares shes gnna get*

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

*glares* lol

friends is hilarious!!! lol [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

lol.. can i ask... what's ur siggy about? im assuming its a site.. but is it your site or smthing? did u make the flashing thing? cos its well kewl and effective

Jen xxx

MSN:

lol, yeh i made it, and yeh it's my site (you can click on it, and it will take you.. i think!)

Please join, it's a place for teen girls where they can talk about their problems n stuff!!

Izzybee has joined, and she seems to like it! And my site, si where sum1 told me about emetophobia and this site [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

really?? KEWL!

i wil join as soon as i can [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Jen xxx

MSN: