Hi guys.

It's the week before my period so I'm trying my absolute hardest to tell myself that this terrible feeling is just PMS. However, my partner is currently away at Glastonbury festival for 5 days. I'm trying to not freak out, but I can't deal with being alone and feeling horrid at same time.

I have this mix of my stomach feeling off, my face keeps getting hot and feels like it's being pulled? And then my stomach randomly making this loud churning sound.
I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's triggering my panic attacks over and over - which just makes me feel even worse!
My worst fear right now is to be alone without my partner and to fall ill without him here to help me.

I'm one of the emets that's never v* so I have no idea when to panic and when to label the feelings as something else. It's frustrating and ruining this wonderful weather we're finally getting in UK. I just want to cry, I've been anxious about this week since I found out my partner was going away, and this is exactly what I didn't want to happen! I want to curl up and sleep until he comes back.