Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Dizzy/n* day after a flight

Hi guys,

I travelled about an hour from Melbourne to Sydney a day ago. On my flight TO Melbourne last week I got this very wafty/dizzy feeling (almost like I was rocking on a boat sort of constantly) and I wasn't particularly hungry because it made me n* and just a bit anxious. Now that I'm back home from Melbourne it's the same feeling but the n* is worse. I'm a terrible flyer at the best of times but only an hour on a plane and I'm stuck with this dizzy feeling for a day or two... Is this normal? I hope it's nothing to be too worried about. It's very hard to focus and work and I have so much to do. I guess I need to rest? Does anyone else get like this? I would think it's normal after a long haul flight not after a one hour journey!

Hope you're all having a good one x
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My photography Tumblr:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Dizzy/n* day after a flight

it sounds like you're experiencing vertigo! pressure changes in the air during flying can definitely cause vertigo and it's not all that uncommon at all. i've experienced it before after being on a boat for a while. it's a little scary, but it should go away on its own soon.