Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Petrified it's going to happen

Hello, shaking so bad whilst I type this. I've had a tough week - a REALLY tough week. The police accidentally released my address to my abusive ex who's on bail. I've had to leave my flat. So then I was staying with a friend who then out the blue let me down and did a runner from her flat because of not paying her car tax. Whilst I was at work she put all my stuff outside and just left it there and then left. She didn't even ring to tell me, she texted me. I was left on the streets late at night but thankfully after hours of worrying my parents who live 150 miles away found me a hotel room (many were booked up). I went to sleep a couple of hours ago but just woke up with that feeling I was going to get d*, I feel s* and my tummy does not feel right. Please tell me this is just stress? I feel so exhausted, I'm shaking, I don't feel right at all. I'm also due on my period. I am panicking as my friend has a bug at the moment but not seen her for a week?

Default Re: Petrified it's going to happen

It does sound stress induced, I wouldn't worry about it. Just try and get as much sleep as possible, being due won't help either *hugs* <3

Thank you. I was fine in the end. Once I calmed down and got some sleep, I felt a lot better physically. Feel really silly but it was scary. X

JESUS that is a tough week. what did the police give him? that is grounds for firing, absolutely. is the officer being investigated? also yikes at the fast apartment move. I don't think you will be sick but I bet you would do well with a glass of wine to take the edge off. hugs.

My full address would you believe?! I've raised a complaint but they haven't done much so far.

Wine is a really good idea hahahaha, not feeling too n* for that!