Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Endometriosis and Emetophobia... (for girls who've had it)

So,

In May - I was sick a few times, wthen ent to the ER thinking I had food poisoning or a stomach bug and they gave me Zofran. then I'd get better and it would happen again. Last time it came with dizziness, so I thought for sure it was food poisoning, but... after a trip to the ER for zofran, got over it again. thankfully, no V* either time.

Then three weeks ago I woke up very sick. I had very watery diarrhea... then swam with N*. I ended up in the E.R. 5 times in the course of 8 days. Never V*, but at times the nausea got so bad I felt as if I was going to. It took me 4 days to eat, and when I finally ate, it was 2 pieces of toast and some jello.

I've had nausea every day since. I've been taking Zofran daily. The ER ran every test in the book the 5 times I was there. Cat scans, urine tests, blood work, everything always came back fine. they did find a sinus infection, but I've been on antibiotics for a week and I'm not better tummy wise. the docs said if it were food poisoining, or a bug, it would have been over and done with in 3 days at most. It's been 3 weeks. Finally, they send me to a gynecologist because I've had pain in my side for a year, irregular periods and nausea for so long.

The doctor found a polyp, adenomyosis, and endometriosis, plus my ovaries are not where they should be. He thinks they're stuck to inflammed tissue.

for those who've had it... can endometriosis cause constant N*? cause it's been 3 weeks and it's not going away anymore. And, if you had a hysterectomy, did that cure the N*? cause I'm going to be having the surgery on Oct. 5th.

Default Re: Endometriosis and Emetophobia... (for girls who've had it)

The Mayo Clincs website says nausea d and being bloated is common with Endometriosis. I dont know if having a hysterectomy would get rid of it or not. I would talk to you ONGYN. They would have a better feel if it would make things better

Default Re: Endometriosis and Emetophobia... (for girls who've had it)

Your OBGYN*