Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling really n, staying with friends at beach? HELP HELP

I had fries with vinegar, then funnel cake, then ice cream. Halfway through the soft serve I started to feel not so great and when I finished i felt terrible. We walked around for a bit and then rode in the car home. My sister and I are staying with a friend's family at their beach house, and I am feeling a lot worse again. It's been about two hours, I'd say, since I finished my ice cream. Before that I had two donuts for breakfast and then I went to the beach and then I came back and had toast and tea with butter and milk respectively. I feel so sick, please help me with what to do!! Oh god, I can't be sick at their house... HELP!
    Call me Koi or Koiz
    I use my phone for this site 65% of the time so if I do not respond on chat, I am not ignoring you!!!

Default Re: Feeling really n, staying with friends at beach? HELP HELP

oh gross, that is a whole lot of flavorful, heavy food. I love funnel cake, but can't eat it. I love fries with vinegar, also can't eat it. and ice cream either, damn lactose intolerance. honestly, it is THE FOOD. you need water. lots of it. and heavy carb like bread or something very plain to sop up what is in your stomach. and I think avoid milk and anything sugary for the night. AND you need tums. or pepto.

DONT. EAT . CRAP.

you definitely ate way too much. Maybe try some Pepto. That usually calms your stomach after you eat too much ick. Everything in moderation, especially for us Emetos.

Did you have an appetite today? If so, it's probably just the combination of foods. I bet pepto will help! In that situation I usually also sip on Ginger Ale or Coke. I bet you'll feel better after a few hours.