Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Opinions on Sea-Bands?

Post has been deleted
    Last edited by Gemmaaa94; 05-17-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Default Re: Opinions on Sea-Bands?

I swear by them for 10 years. They got me through my entire pregnancy, where I was n 24/7 but never v once. and all car trips. and bus trips. and train. I haven't flown or been on a boat, but I would use them. I don't respond well to pills like dramamine.

seriously, they are like $8 and WORK. They really do. They are not a scam at all. I have 3 pairs - pink, black and grey. In all my purses. I use them for my migraines too.

I personally love them and I turned my best friend onto them. They work wonders

I always used to wonder if they were jsut a placebo affect for my anxiety but there were times where I was nauseas and I noticed they made me feel better
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

I recently went on a cruise and used them. I did not have any problem with motion s* but I am also not generally prone to motion s* so I can't really speak to how well they work. They are certainly worth a try! They are relatively inexpensive and aren't medication (just accupressure) so it doesn't hurt to see if they help you. Worst thing about them is if you wear them too long the little knobs can get painful.