Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Really Scared....Please Help!

So I've been doing GREAT with this whole emetophobia thing until now. I'm dog sitting and my anxiety started acting up, but I tried to calm myself down and it kind of worked, but now I'm SO nauseous and I can't tell why. I can't tell if it's for real or if it's anxiety or if it's sinuses because I do have some post nasal drip, but I'm freaking out and I could use some kind words. Thanks.

Default Re: Really Scared....Please Help!

For me, being alone in a different house almost always triggers a panic attack and with it comes the n*. If it is a post-nasal drip, some crackers will help settle your stomach. Hope you are feeling better!

Default Re: Really Scared....Please Help!

Dog sitting? Sounds like the perf way to get rid of the anxiety monster, play with the dog and yeah if your at someone's house it could be the answer to what's triggering this off!!
    Open the window(I assume you're in Europe cos I don't think you'd be dog sitting in the middle of the night haha) if you're in UK, I'm sat out of my covers and its soooo warm! Warmth is such a sneaky way of making us feel n*. You aren't sick, just get the TV on, take some breaths and have some fun with your furry friend