Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello,

I got it done today.. and I was really nervious going into it. The doctor was SUPER nice, though, and explained everything as it was going on. I decided to just relax... ( had my pap last week and got cramping and I was tense)

Well I still had some cramping, and was a little dizzy when I sat up, but FOR ME it wasn't that bad. Nothing near what I'd gotten myself worked up about. (yaay)

I feel like I have my period now though (the ones I got before I had anthony.. where I got cramps and so forth throughout my period and not before) .. but nothing too bad. I didn't even take any pain relieveers or anything...

So far so good... in the next few weeks I'll know what I think of my decision.
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Great! Let me know how you do with it! It's something I've been considering for a while! I hope you continue to do well!
    I\'m not completely insane; I\'m just a little bit crazy.

Is that some type of birth control method???? Just wondering...never heard of that before.....I am old school i think
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Tayda, please keep us posted on how you are feeling with it. I hope it all works out for you.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

I am so happy that it worked out well for you! You were very brave..

Take Care!

--Kim