Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Talking Half way there!!

Hello everyone! I feel like I'm half way through my fear for the most part. I am seeking therapy from Dr. Donna Rosko here in San Diego and it has been such a rewarding experience for me! I have been dealing with my fears and the symptoms that comes a long with it as well. Some rare days it's still hard but I feel like it is truly working ! I have faith that anyone living in the Southern California Area, I really recommend to go see her! She is truly amazing therapist that actually knows what we are experiencing and just goes with you step by step. It has been a life changer for me. And I continue to grow with myself and my fears as well. Until I get comfortable with them. I am on my own now with only me and my husband and two boys, I use to be dependent of my parents but now I am free and it feels so awesome and I feel like I have accomplished so much! Anyone wants to chat I'm here! Hope all is well. I just wanted to share my journey, still going through it and I feel so amazing!

Default Re: Half way there!!

Fabulous! I'm so pleased for you! I'm sure your therapist has worked with Sage on here, I could be wrong but I recall Sage saying she was good. Keep up the good work and well done

Default Re: Half way there!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulinek View Post
    Fabulous! I'm so pleased for you! I'm sure your therapist has worked with Sage on here, I could be wrong but I recall Sage saying she was good. Keep up the good work and well done

Hello, thank you very much. And I do believe she did as well. It has been a great experience and been so long since I felt happy and ready to take on the world.
    I hope your doing good with everything. Take care.