Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default help?!? baby is throwing up AGAIN! mommies help 😢

This is like the 3rd or 4th time it's happened over the passed month and a half or so.
    She will be fine all day. Today she was EXTREMELY fine, super active. Then around 7 she fell asleep and usually I can out her down in her crib or stroller no problem. She woke up right away so I knew something was up. 10 minutes later she v*. It's not normal spit up. Sometimes it will be profectile and sometimes it will be a very large amount. The last time this happened she couldn't hold anything down
    What is going on with my baby???

Default Re: help?!? baby is throwing up AGAIN! mommies help 😢

Quote Originally Posted by mamabear93 View Post
    This is like the 3rd or 4th time it's happened over the passed month and a half or so.
    She will be fine all day. Today she was EXTREMELY fine, super active. Then around 7 she fell asleep and usually I can out her down in her crib or stroller no problem. She woke up right away so I knew something was up. 10 minutes later she v*. It's not normal spit up. Sometimes it will be profectile and sometimes it will be a very large amount. The last time this happened she couldn't hold anything down
    What is going on with my baby???

Honestly, this sounds like a food intolerance. Is there a common food that she's had (that you recall) around the time of these episodes? She's about 6 months, right? My son started v*ing around that age and it was a milk allergy. Talk to your pediatrician. It's not a bug that she keeps catching, it's either reflux (my son had that as well - good times! ) or food allergy IMO.

Hi Honey, yes, projectile v* is not "normal" v*. It doesn't sound like a bug, like syrup said...definitely call your doctor and explain. Hang in there. Hugs!!

it def sounds like either a food allergy or something my son had called dalayed gastric emptying (if she is under 1). it could also easily be GERD or mucus. I am sure it is not a virus. my son had DGE and literally v 10 times a day for 6 months...we had to feed him a few ounces every 2 hours around the damn clock and then he was fine. now he is 8 1/2 years old and eats like a grown man. how old is your little one? we have a lot of kids on here so I can't remember all ages.

depending on age, you can get some gas stuff or hylands makes natural rememdies for everything and you can try their stomach line of stuff.

http://hylands.com/products/digestion

totally safe, non medicincal but work really well. I swear by the teething tablets.