Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default DH up sick right now

please help calm me. DH is up v-OMG right now. My phobia is more about others than me and I'm panicking. It's been many years since he was sick. Don't know what this is but I'm now shaking in my kids bed with a fan to block noise. Need to pee and go get Xanax but can't yet. Please help. Thank you!

Default Re: DH up sick right now

Quote Originally Posted by melissa.anne View Post
    please help calm me. DH is up v-OMG right now. My phobia is more about others than me and I'm panicking. It's been many years since he was sick. Don't know what this is but I'm now shaking in my kids bed with a fan to block noise. Need to pee and go get Xanax but can't yet. Please help. Thank you!

Hey there,

I am so sorry that this has happened.

Try keep calm, as hard as it is, try keep calm, stressing will not make it better and will run your body down.

Now, just remember that us Emetophobe's are not sickly people and even if you do catch it, you wont necessarily become ill. It could be anything, from overheating, to gas issues, to bed too early after food.

If it continues, remember to wash your hands thoroughly for 30seconds before eating food. And bleach items that may have come in contact with V. Make sure you moisturise your hands too .

I want you to remember also, that SV cannot be transmitted by saliva, unless there is v particles in it. It is usually transmitted by viral particles from faeces.

Stay in a spare room until he is well and just watch food preparation. You will be fine.