Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi, I am new here. I just found this sight and couldn't believe there were other people in the worl like me. I was at work when I found it and yelled out to my Co-Workers that I wasn't insane afterall!

I am not one for chatting alot on here, but I wanted to share a wonderful prescription I received when I was pregnant. Its called Zofran and I am not sure if y'all are ware of it or not, but it actually blocks off the receptor in your stomach that triggers the brain to make you v* or have n*.

I adore it and don't leave home without it. I have also found a great immune support, called Transfer Factor. This is a wonderful idea about providing our bodies with antibodies found in cow colostrum. It is proven to increase your immune system to 400%. It has actually cleared up my skin condition "psoriasis" as well. I thought I would share these little "wonders" with you. They work great for me and I have been v* free for 6 years. Still a major emet though.

Thanks for all of the inspiring posts. Its so nice to know I am not alone out there and if you need any info on the above let me know! Thanks

Hi. I'm new here too. I would love to carry some Zofran around but I don't know how I would go about in getting a prescription for it. Glad we both found this board. Hope to talk to you again. Good luck and take care:O)
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

Hi Is there anything like this in the UK?

hey kylie.. over here in aus we hav Stemetil which also blocks off the nausea and v* receptors between the stomach and the brain.... or woteva Zofran does lol same thing... and i hav read on here before that u guys in the UK hav it too.... i love the stuff.. its awes... it also takes away dizziness and stuf that u get in planes which is usually the cause of getting sick... so for a sick free future.. go get some stemetil!!!<!--
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//-->

stef - everything happens for a reason

I am glad to see it has had success for other people as well. I buy mine from a friend who is in the pharmacy business. I guess it is normally $20.00 a pill, but I got it fairly cheap and I seriously take it with me at all times. I also ave GERD, so it helps with the nauseau from that as well.

$20 a pill??!!! damn!! Stemetil here in aus is $12 for 25.... pretty cheap!!!<!--
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//-->

stef - everything happens for a reason

I know, it used to be more than that when it first came out. Luckily it is getting prescribed all the time now so they lowered the prices. I am just so greatful that I have access to getting is much cheaper and it actually works. I think the whole thing to my emet problem is much better for me now that I have the security of having the pills at the first onset of nauseau. Its almost like saying" hey if I get the sv, I will most probably have d*, but no worries about actually v*"

What a sense of security. I still have the whole thing of panick attacks when someone else is sick and will I get it and will the zofran work for this peticular sv, but I have had such a great success rate with it that it helps me get through it when I do get it.

Welcome newbies! So glad you have found us!

I am in Canada, so I was wondering if there is an equivilant to anything you are talking about here. If anyone knows, please let me know!

Thanks!

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!