So today at around 2, a girl from my grade was at the front office with a trash can next to her, waiting for her mom to pick her up because of a stomach bug. The school I go to is in a super small building (we're crowded until December when we move to a huge nice building), and like 500 people. I'm scared I touched something she touched, and I went to the bathroom several times because of period issues and drank water in one of the stalls without washing or cleaning my hands in any way. I also know my immune system must be weak from stress and lack of exercise/sun, and I'm terrified to have been one of the unlucky people who used the stall she might've been on, or touched a table she sat at if her hands were unclean. I'm really scared, I have no idea if she had good hygiene or not, but I don't want to catch a stomach bug, I'm already going through emetophobic hell with my period (I'm scarily underweight: 5'3", 83 pounds). I came home and took a shower and wiped off my laptop and phone with a Lysol wipe, but due to my lightheadedness from my period I touched my face a lot with my hands since they were cooler, and I'm so scared. I doubt I'll sleep tonight, which will make me more anxious due to the lack of sleep weakening my immune system. I just want it to be the end of the week so that I know without a doubt I'm fine, but I'm scared. My tummy was already iffy all day from my period...