Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Anxiety-Ridden...Again.

Hey guys. It's me again. So, I felt better after going to sleep that night and I've been fine ever since, until now...I had Subway for dinner and then I got back to my dorm room and I had a thing of strawberry yogurt because I was hungry. I've been fine until I got out of the shower and now I'm nauseous and freaking out. I can't tell if it's anxiety or if I'm still hungry or what. The yogurt was in the fridge and it's still good, so I don't think it's that, but I'm still freaking out and I hate this feeling so much. My teacher said that in about two weeks, we'll start to see people getting sick and I'm terrified of that. Can someone just help me get through this?

Default Re: Anxiety-Ridden...Again.

Hey, how are you doing now? You're peobabaly just anxious right now. Anxeity nausea is unfortunately super common, but the good think is it doesn't lead to anything. You'll be fine!

Default Re: Anxiety-Ridden...Again.

Thank you so much! I'm doing better today...I think it's just the stress of classes starting and being in a new environment.