Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sick with sinus/ear infection

Ok... this sucks.. I've felt sooo bad for days, which of course, sets off my emet bad.. Ugh.. I am breaking down and going to the doctor this afternoon, I have to have some antibiotics. But first, I have to take my mother's old dog, bless her heart, who is old and really sick to the vet this morning. I'm so anxious about it, I hate being closed up in that little room with old pitiful, stinky dog (I just bathed her, but still) normally, I do ok with that, I love all our animals.. But today, since I feel so bad anyway, I'm really dreading it.. I hope we don't have to put her down today. I just can't handle it right now. That and work is piling up on me, I have deadlines... Just whining today, thanks for listening. Yesterday I was n* much of the day and didn't eat, but I'm not as n* this morning, so I made myself eat and egg sandwich... Just hope to get through the day without a panic attack.

Default Re: Sick with sinus/ear infection

I'm so sorry That's a lot to go through. Having a sick pet is incredibly stressful, plus being sick on top of that. That's a lot of stress on the body. Hopefully doggy pulls through and you can get some medication and rest. Hang in there!!

Thanks, I made it, the vet visit went okay, she is old and crippled but is hanging on. She wound up having a bladder inf, so we got some ed for that. What a relief to have that over with for the time being. Them I went to the Dr myself and now I have some meds.. now I'm going to rest and pray the antibiotic isn't hard on my stomach.

Sorry you are feeling lousy. I really think these infections/viruses are getting stronger and worse. Yes, take the antibiotics with food just to make sure...and you should start feeling better soon. Hugs and take care of yourself!