Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default really stressful day... triggering anxiety

Today, I got called into work. We're opening a new store in the area and they were short some people. My boyfriend had to get a present for our son for his birthday so he only people who could watch the kids today were my parents. Well I got crap for that. I'm evil and mean because I have to work and can't stay home with the kids. (This is my parents telling me this btw)
    There is no where I would rather be than with my children all day but they believe I'm going to work so that I don't have to raise them.
    Anyway all of this is triggering my anxiety... now my stomach just feels gross so I'm worrying that maybe the reason there was so few people working today maybe they had a sv*. Guh... I'm exhausted... mentally and physically 😔

Default Re: really stressful day... triggering anxiety

You know you are a good mother and that's all that matters! Forget what others say, you have to work, it can't be helped, I'm sure you're an excellent parent, do not let anyone make you feel inferior without your consent(I love that quote...)

I can understand your worries added to all that too, speshly cos everyone has come down with sv* recently. However you need to take some 'you' time..even if its at the end of your shift. You need to tell yourself that you're a fantastic worker and girlfriend and parent and that you are superwoman - I can't deal with ANY job let alone a Job AND kids so your life to me is impossible and you're bound to feel anxious after a stressful week. Go round the shops, take a bath