Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Cake

Post has been deleted
    Last edited by Gemmaaa94; 05-17-2021 at 04:12 PM.

Default Re: Kinda OT: It's my birthday! - Cake problem

I've never known an adult to vomit from eating too much cake. You'd have to eat both cakes yourself to have an issue! A slice or two of cake isn't going to do anything to you - enjoy it! It was my birthday a few days ago and I had 3 slices of cake in a single day. Gross, YES! Was a sick from it? NO! Enjoy your day and stop worrying, you're fine! Eat the cake!

It's my birthday too, and I am home with a sick child so I get no cake Please eat a little piece for me, and happy 21st

Happy birthday! You'll be fine! The only time cake has ever made me feel upset was when I ate ice cream cake around the time I started experiencing some lactose intolerance issues. But regular old cake, always been okay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The knowledge that you one day will conquer this fear, it fills you with determination.

Post has been deleted
    Last edited by Gemmaaa94; 05-17-2021 at 04:05 PM.

You don't have to eat all two cakes haha But yeah, enjoy a piece for the next few days. Unless you devour both cakes in one day, you'll be totally fine. Idt my family ever finished a birthday cake. My brother eats most of it and he's never been sick! l
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”

happy birthday! it's the frosting that is super sweet, so if you want, just scoop some off. as long as you have water, you'll be fine. and don't worry about wasting. it is free cake

Is anyone else getting hungry? Hehe..

Don't feel bad about not eating, I love eating other people's cakes if they don't want it, not cos I'm a sugar holic but mainly cos its a waste otherwise!!

I actually just had a flashback though of when our church had a birthday party and I had a giant slice of carrot cake and felt awfully sick and as soon as I went to the bathroom I felt fine afterwards! They can be rich but just enjoy it enough so that ya don't overdo it. Happy birthday

Cakes can be frozen too, so if you feel you can't eat anymore, cut it into slices and pop them in the freezer cake for weeks!

Post has been deleted
    Last edited by Gemmaaa94; 05-17-2021 at 04:05 PM.