Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling sick mid meal...bit awks

Soooo I posted a few days ago about a sudden loss of appetite the past few weeks since being back at university....I personally think it's cos I've gone from three sizeable meals a day to one-two each day with very naughty snacks inbetween(but this is only cos I somehow find chocolate and fizzy drinks manageable) but anyway....aside from not feeling hungry in the slightest everyday, this progressed onto a very awkward symptom of eating around 10-15 bites and suddenly the food will seem unappetising....its not even fullness... It's just 'eurgh....I cannot have one more bite of this chicken...put it down' and in all fairness, its mainly been with tomotoey products. It's when I have tomoto based sauces but sometimes I'm OK with them...I felt what I thought was hunger tonight and craved the pizza I'd been waiting for but just the thought of it makes me quesy!! Wtf!! It's pizza....my all time fave thing....it feels like when you're sick with a virus except it comes and goes as if its a hormonal thing when km nowhere near my PMS or period time... And even weirder, I was able to eat some chocolate afterwards just not any more cheese or tomoto...

Going to the doc tomorrow about this but it concerns me. I've recently gained a stone after dropping underweight and feel the fears and anxiety coming back. PS - the n* dies as SOON as I stop eating. Awks.

PS - I am NOT pregnant. I didn't 'do anything' since May haha (:

Default Re: Feeling sick mid meal...bit awks

your stomach probably shrunk so you are getting full easier. I have that too. I can't eat a full meal for years. I snack all day. Maybe add a luna bar a day to help? I need to start doing it too -- lost some weight myself but happily gained lbs recently and am over the moon. stuck at 119 lbs...I need to get to 120.