Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Churning stomach, what is this?

Hey guys bit of a panic post

Haven't been having a good week due to time of the month. Today is the last day, I'm pretty much off.

But I haven't been very hungry all week. Worrying everyday that I'm sick, and now today my stomach has been churning loud and hard, like I can really feel it all.

I haven't eaten breakfast as I wasn't hungry and now I'm beside myself with panic thinking this is going to be a stomach bug. I haven't been out much and I certainly haven't done anything in the past 24 hours that would explain me catching something.

But I can't shake this off. Is the churning hunger? Because I'm not feeling hungry. Just this terrible churning and then heavy anxiety attacks (which make me think it's sickness)

GAH. I don't even know what I want help with, I just need reassurance. I'm losing my mind over this

Default Re: Churning stomach, what is this?

I was always told that stomach bugs hit you out of nowhere. They're sudden and definite. If you have to wonder whether or not you have one, it's probably not a stomach bug. I know how you feel though, the guessing game is the worst. Please don't avoid eating, I've been doing that for about a month and I think it has been messing with my digestive system. Try to eat bland foods (only because it will ease your mind) and sip on some water and ginger ale. You will get through this, I really believe your stomach is just trying to tell you that it is hungry. Stay strong love.

Default Re: Churning stomach, what is this?

You're hungry. You're probably OVER hungry and starting to feel sick from it. You really just need a good meal!
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ