Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Guys.. if I ever needed your support, it's right now..

Here's what's going on..

Wednesday around 2:30 AM, I woke up. I normally wake up in the middle of the night several times per night due to anxiety. Anyway, I started feeling my stomach rumbling and I was very gassy. The gas smelled foul. I went to the bathroom to pee, and ended up having d*. Of course, I immediately started panicking. I had more d* at around 5:10 AM, and then once more around 11:00 AM, but very very little, it seemed to be what was left over. I ate nothing that day besides a few of those smiley shaped french fries, and they didn't seem to effect me. The next day (yesterday) I went to work, and I was feeling fine. I ate a nutrigrain bar and felt fine, and I was very hungry by lunch so I bought some McDonald's french fries. I think I was subconsciously worrying about eating the fries. 3 hours later, I went to the bathroom to pee and I decided to push a little to see what would happen d* came out. I went into a panic attack and went home. All last night I was having terrible anxiety, crying, and having that throat n* that is all so familiar. That's all I ate yesterday. Now, last night I was waking up frequently in the night with anxiety as I have been the past couple nights since I had d*. At about 6 AM, I had to pee, so I went, and then I decided to push and some d* came out. I am so scared I have a bug and that I'll v*.

The d* isn't urgent. It doesn't feel like "I need to go.. NOW." It usually ends up happening when I go to pee, then I push, and it comes out. I'm not sure what this could be. I'm very anxious and worried. My stomach is having these very small, mild sharp pains all throughout, sometimes up to my chest. I have a dry mouth, and have been peeing frequently. I'm also on my period.

I'm just scared and sick of playing this guessing game

Default Re: Guys.. if I ever needed your support, it's right now..

What you have just explained here is exactly the reason you should not fear that it is a bug! Sounds a lot like anxiety and if your regular diet consists of McDonald's snd other fatty foods you're going to get the shits! It happens to me lol. You're fine ☺
    How are you feeling today?

It's 3:22 AM here right now and I'm up because the boyfriend got up to pee. My stomach is rumbling and I feel like I have gas. I went to the doctor yesterday and explained how nervous I am about not knowing if it's a bug or not, so she gave me a blood test to determine if it was viral or bacterial, the results came back normal.

that's periods for ya, dodgy stomach! nothing to worry about. dry mouth is anxiety definitely. if it was d* because you were actually sick, there'd be no pushing involved :P