Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Consistent D* and headache

I have been having diarrhea for the past few days now and until today, I've chalked it up to anxiety. I am a new teacher and the stress causes me to have diarrhea sometimes. But today I am not anxious about anything and I keep having it. I was hardly able to eat this morning. I haven't been eating too much lately--very sporadically. I was wondering if perhaps I'm malnourished? I had a normal amount of food yesterday, though. I'd say I just keep skipping breakfast, so I can't imagine that that is what's causing this.

Yesterday, I felt like I was getting a cold. I had a weird pain in my throat and my neck and upper back was sore. Today, the back and neck soreness is gone, but I have a slight headache and I can't really tell if I'm n* but if I am, it's on and off. My stomach doesn't hurt, but it definitely feels unsettled and keeps growling (and not a hungry growling. There's a lot of gas/stuff in there and it's freaking me out).

What is happening to me?? I'm really freaking out. Is this a stomach virus? I just want this to go away.

Default Re: Consistent D* and headache

Doubt it's a *sv. I would think you would have been sicker by now. Can you rest and relax today and let your body recuperate? Being anxious for several days can sure wear you out and cause all kinds of weird symptoms. Take care of yourself.

Default Re: Consistent D* and headache

How you feeling?

I've found my appetite and tummy have been acting up too, kinda wanna raise my own theory and say its the change in season. Same thing happened as we went into summer.....your new routine could mess up your eating patterns...our digestive system is delicate and anxiety does a great job in justifying that.