Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling great!!

I just had to tell you guys this!!

I just came back from the local Christmas street festival (something that goes on every year in our town. Everyone goes along to it), and am so pleased with myself for not freaking out. Last year when I went, that very night I came home feeling gross, and (sorry, details) had d* for the next 5 or so days. But this year, I really made the effort to not let the memory get the better of me. I had so much fun!I caught up with some friends, and we hung around, checked everything out, bought mini donuts, danced stupidly in front of the band that was playing...it was really, really good.

I'm just feeling so good about myself for getting over it, and going along and having a really good time, which kinda blocks out the bad time I had last year!

Good to hear about your accomplishment!! That's abig step. I hope everything continues going well for you!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And you even partook in some ready to eat food. Bravo!

Good for you! It feels good to be able to put emet on the back burmer once in a while!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

congratulations, angel! this is certainly a triumph. we've
    seen over and over how many of us are affected by times and events that
    we remember. good for you!!!

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

Thankyou so much guys! I'm really making the effort to do pluck up the courage to do these things that emet would normally ensure I didn't have the guts to do! ^_^ Facing up to things is proving to be a really great way to feel good about myself.