Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Feeling very unwell, I need some support if possible :(

I have been experiencing a strange headache as of yesterday. Since then, it progressed into n* and now to upper stomach pain mixed with a headache and n*! All night long I have been experiencing the worst panic attacks I have had in a very long time, crying and shaking like crazy :/ . I am trying to convince myself it is merely my anxiety or nerves acting up again because they tend to do that very frequently and I then lose sleep because of it for no reason . However this feels different, I tend to take note of how I feel every time my anxiety or phobia flares up and this feels like it may be a possible sv*!

I have had GERD, acid reflux, food allergy and lactose intolerance related n* ( you can imagine how many scares I have had XoX .) and it feels different, persistent and horrible. I haven't really eaten too much since I began to feel this way, but have been drinking herbal teas, apple cider vinegar and have eaten one apple and some grapefruit. I feel so very defeated and scared because all autumn long I have preparing and doing my very best to keep this from happening at all costs! It's as if I have lost and tried so hard for everything to go horribly wrong. It's a constant battle between a normal day and fears taking over almost every single day.

I have not d* or v* as of yet but still feel very dizzy and unwell. I am actually very tired and want to sleep, but can't until I am certain I will be fine throughout my sleep. What should I do? What do you think it may be? Do you have any tips for anxiety? Any kind and supportive help would be loved and much appreciated! Thank you.

Default Re: Feeling very unwell, I need some support if possible :(

I hope that you're feeling better and got some rest by now. I look up relaxation music / meditation on youtube and that helps a lot.

Default Re: Feeling very unwell, I need some support if possible :(

Doesn't sound like a sv to me, honestly a ear infection or sinus infection could cause al those. If my sinuses are bad I get dizzy easy but feel sleepy but can't sleep cause my head is killing me. Maybe get in to see a dr? Hope you get to feeling better!!