Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling really off :(

I was having a good morning but then few hours ago I just started to feel a little n* and had some loose bm. I was feeling a mixture of hungry as well though so couldn't work it out and didn't know what to eat. I had a hot chocolate and I guess I'm not n* anymore but I still feel like I could go to the toilet and I'm getting a lot of wind. I'm just anticipating something and feel really off today. I meditated for an hour but it did nothing. I just don't feel well it's almost like that feeling before you get sick. I just hope it's all anxiety
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Default Re: Feeling really off :(

I hope you're ok Em. I have for sure anticipated a lot of illnesses that never happened..

Thanks jedidiah I know I've done that heaps too! I've been relaxing and meditating for another hour and I kind of feel better. I don't know what it is sometimes just feel off in the stomach and in my mind. I'll probably feel silly in another hour when I feel even more better.

As long as you're doing better you're fine!!

How are you now??
    What meditation do you do?

Oh yes feeling better now thanks was having one of those days! :/

i just put on something that will relax me, lay down comfortably and just concentrate on my breathing. Sometimes guided meditation is good too if I'm very anxious like that day
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.