Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was wrapping up these little gifts today (My extended family xmas party is tonight) and I had bought these really cute boxes. They're six-sided and when folded properly they have a 3-D pointsettia on the top. Well, needless to say I could not fold them properly, mostly because proper instructions were not printed on the box. I tried and tried and tried but could not seem to fold these damn boxes right. I started to wimper a little... I have to leave for this damn party in an hour and I tried to fold it again. and again. I finally got so pissed that I threw 'em acroos the room and really started to cry. I mean I was hyperventilating...I couldn't catch my breath and my chest started to hurt.I'm not usually like this and I know it kind of has to do with PMS but still, WTF! Anyway I was so upset and crying so hard that I popped a xanax and now I am mad at myself. [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    instant messenger-aggiecrafts

Everything happens for a reason

LOL - beadgirl don't get mad at yourself for taking a Xanax, hell, i have been through about 20 already this week. I am PMSing too. We all have good weeks and bad weeks. I just have to laugh thinking about you throwing a tantrum and throwing the boxes at the wall. I do the same thing every single time my husband and I are supposed to go to some social event and I can't find anything to wear that doesn't make me look ugly and fat. I throw huge tantrums, throw myself on the bed, start crying and screaming how I hate my life a tthe top of my lungs. It's got to take all my poor husband's resolve not to laugh at me!!

I could picture myself doing the same thing with the boxes. It took me
    about 10 minutes just to figure out a regular rectangular shaped gift
    box.

hey, if it's not okay to take a xanax when you're on PMS and crying--
    then when is it? your stress about other things obviously got the
    better of you, and it's that time of year for all of us.

it's totally ok. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

LoL that sounds like something I would do if I got frustrated. Luckily I'm too cheap to buy any boxes for presents, I just throw them in a nice bag or wrap them up in wrapping paper at my parent's house! It's okay that you flipped out, I've flipped out over less! Don't worry about it!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

me too monica..

Erika, dont even worry about it, PMS can do crazy things to us.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Thanks guys! You have made me feel like less of a freak! I am trying really hard not to run to the drugs... I can't wait for the holidays to be over!
    instant messenger-aggiecrafts

Everything happens for a reason