Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

**Some of you may remember this story from our old forums...a couple of us added to it...well, I wanted to make sure it got completed, so we moved it here!! We HAVE to know what happens to Andie, don't we?? [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]** Here are the original posts, the authors of each additon are posted after the entry....[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

<TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><T><T><T>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=top height="100%">

Misha's Halloween recipe thread gave me an idea...let's write one big scary story for Halloween!!! Y'all know how the story game works, right?? In case you don't, One person starts, and the next person adds on from where the first person left off and the next person adds on from where the other person left off and so on and so forth....and soon we have one big story (hopefully scary) with everyone's great ideas!! It's alot of fun!! Especially to see what we all come up with!!

If you haven't read our other stories...read them, they are GREAT!!! Also in this section!

I'll start:

Halloween was coming up tomorrow and Andie was stuck taking her little 4-year old sister, Gwen Trick or Treating. She had asked her friends Sophie and Brad if they wanted to accompany her, but they had just said 'no, they were too old for that kiddie stuff'. So there she was stuck taking her little sister all alone. She had been dreading this day since the moment her mother told her she had to supervise her sister and her little group of friends while they went on their candy run. But if Andie wanted that new car, she would have to be as cooperative as possible. So, she went out to get a costume at the store for her and her little sister. There she found very few costumes to pick from, probably because they had both waited till the last minute to buy one, but sure enough, she set her eyes on.............</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=bottom>

--NEHA--

....the perfect costume!! Andie was a Lord of the Rings nut, and right there on the rack was the PERFECT Eowyn costume for her to wear, she loved the brave warrior-like Eowyn, and this would be perfect. There was another costume next to it of a little orc, and Andi knew that her little sister would love it. She was into things like that, and would enjoy having the scarriest costume around. Andi took them both off the rack, and purchased them. She walked out of the store and just about walked into....

--GALADRIEL--

Justin, the hottest guy in school. She quickly attempted to hide her bag behind her back. "H-hi, Justin." Andie could tell by the small smirk forming in the corner of Justin's well formed mouth that she hadn't hidden the bag in time. "Hey, Andie, buying a costume for my party tomorrow night?" Oh sure, Justin, the love of her life, asks her to a party ont he only night shes expected to take Gwen around town. Too embarrassed to tell the truth, she told half of the truth, "No, just picking up my kid sisters costume...wel
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Okay....Now that we've got all the past entries on here, we can continue with our story....[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img])

Same rules apply by the way!!! Let's make this good &amp; scary guys!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YAY Neha you rule!

...Brad and Justing TALKING! What? This was strange, they NEVER talked! She took her seat near Justin's and the conversation came to a screeching hault. Justin moved to the seat behind Andie and Brad turned to face the front, ignoring her. "Hey, your'e still coming tonight right?" Justin began. Andie watched Brad cringe out of the corner of her eye. "Of course, wouldn't miss it!" Justin smiled, Brad did not. Before Justin could respond Mr. Callahan began class, he was a no nonesense kind of math teacher, the millitant kind that everybody sat straight and faced forward for the second they entered the room. Today was no different just because it was Halloween. He began rambling about the test they had last week and how many people got below desirable scores. Andie drifted in her mind, invisioning the perfect party tonight. Of course her daydream was ruined when Mr. Callahan told them to open their books. And when Andie did she saw...
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

...a note scribbled in pink ink. It read:

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
    And they're like, it's better than yours
    Damn right it's better than yours
    I could teach you
    But I have to charge

Andie looked around, confused at first. Then her attention was turned to the front of the roomto Marie Maldonado, a member of Juliet's "posse", who was writing notes in pink ink. Marie looked up and smiled at Andie menacingly when she noticed the girl looking her way. Marie must have slipped the note into her book while Juliet was threatening her! Andie rolled her eyes at this feeble attempt to scare her offusing cheesy pop lyrics. She was about to crumple up the note when she noticed something written on the back in thick black ink. It read...Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

" I know what u did lst summer." taped to the back was a small obscure object that kind of looked like a...
    Omnia vincit amor. -- \"Love conquers all.\"

...Seashell which was identical to the seashell she hadfound and hungin her room from last summer's beach vacation. Andie shivered. She looked around the room and this time was suprised to find eveyone looking right back at her. It had turned out that Mr. Callahan had asked her tosaythe quadratic formula. "X=-B..." whispered a boy who was sitting beside her. Andie just sank into her chair as she let the boy continue receiting the forumla aloud to the class. Just as she wasbeggining to feel the reddenssfading from her face, she felt a tap on her shoulder.She turned around to findJustin smiling back at her. "I'm really looking forward to seeing you tonight," he whispered.Andie blushed again and just about melted. Suddenly, the fire alarm went off, and the whole classroomscrambled to the door, delighted at the distraction.Mr. Callahan tried to get his class in order, but his attempts failed. Andie, in the chaos, lost the threatening note, but had no time to pick it up or find itas she was caught up in the rush to the door. She walked outside with her class, hoping that she could find the letter when they went back inside from the test fire alarm. As she stood on the sidewalk, she searched the crowd for Justin, buthe was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, she heard aloud noise fromthe back of the crowd. She rushed to see what was going on, along with many others,and saw Justin on the floor with Brad hovering over him, his fist in the air. Brad had punched Justin! Justin got up and socked Brad in the jaw. Suddenly, the two boys were at it like a WWF smackdown. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" The crowd cheered. Andie just stood there in amazement!! That was NOT something Brad would do!! Mr. Callahan, who was trying to break up the fight fell to the ground through the struggle. The fight continued until the assistant principal separated the two boys and demanded to know what was going on. Justin began to explain what was going on. He said: "
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

"Well, Brad here..." His eyes met Andie's and he suddenly fell silent. "Yes, Justin, continue" the asst. principal pushed on. "Um, well, it was just a stupid disagreement." He finally stammered. The asst. principal folded his arms accross his chest, "I see, well this 'disagreement' is going to cost both of you two weeks detention, starting this afternoon. I hope we've all learned soemthing here." Soon the crowd disappeared as they realized whatever had been going on was over. Andie raced to Justin. "Justin! What happened!?" He quickly collected his books fromt he ground and said, "It ws nothing, I uh I gotta get going, see ya at my party." and w/ that he was gone.

As Andie walked home tat afternoon she decided she would get it out of Brad if Justin wasn't going to tell her. She hated having to swallow her pride and come to him first but whatever this fight was about she was certain it wasn't "a little disagreement"

After dinner Andie walked down to Brad's house and rang the bell. He answered, although his mother was in the background saying something about "make it quick, you're grounded young man"

"Hey." He greeted her w/ a forced half smile.

"Brad, what happened?"

"I don[t want to talk about it."

"Well, I need to know, so please, you've been my best friend forever."

He rolled his eyes and Andy felt her face turn red, "I'm sorry" she finally said.

"Are yous ure you really want to know, because once you know I can't unsay it."

"Yes, I need to know."

"OK...
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

...Come on up to my room. I'll tell you there." Brad said, using every chance he could to stall time.

"I'm giving you five minutes Bradley!!! Five minutes!!" Mrs. Rogawski shouted after her son as he and Andie climbed the stairs to Brad's room.

As Andie followed Brad to his room, she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. She hadn't been upstairs to Brad's room in over 2 years. It was always his den that they hung out in or his backyard when she was over at his house. Never up inhis room! At least not since theyboth got to high school!Putting those feelings aside for the sake of finding out what the fight was about, shestepped in the doorway. When she did, she was suprised to find Brad'sonce full wall, completely bare.

"Wow! This place sure has changed! The walls are...visible! What happened? Where are all the posters and pictures??" Andie asked, taking the room in for a moment.

"Uh...yeah, well in case you haven't noticed, I'm not 12 years old anymore." Brad said, sitting down on his bed.

"Yeah...those were the days huh?" Andie asked, taking a seat beside Brad. She tried to smooth things over with Brad. Even though she had already said sorry, she still felt like he hadn'tfullyaccepted his apology. And if she wanted to get the full truth out of Brad, she would have to suck up...big time andbe as nice as possible, even if it killed her."Even the sheets have changed!"

Brad said nothing as he looked at his sheets, then at his hands. He knew what was supposed to come next. He had to explain to Andie why he had punched Justin. And with that, camethe revalation of his feelings for her. Knowing Andie was expecting Brad to say something, and knowing his mother would soon tell them his five minutes were up, he began to mumble.

"Well, you see, it all goes back to last summer. I...well you....well you AND I...well actually YOU went off to camp. And when you came back..." Brad's voice trailed off.

"Brad, you're not making any sense. What does last summer have to do with you and Justin? Did something happen while I was gone to camp? What happened?"

Brad tried to put what he felt into words. "No. Nothing happened. I had barely even spoken to Justin...not until yesterday."

"...And now you're punching him?" Andie asked.

"No...well yes, I did punch him, but it was for a good reason." Brad began.

"Really? Enlighten me," Andie said, her "niceness" beggining to wear off with her patience.

"You're not going to make this easy, are you?" Brad asked beggining to sweat. He looked at Andie who looked so beautiful that night. He wondered if he was good enough for her. If he was even half the man Justin could be to her. Sure the guy was a jerk...a collosal jerk, but Brad was...Brad. He was nowhere near a Justin Sharpe! He probably couldn't ever measure up to the boy even if he tried!Brad shook these doubts from his mind and decided keeping Andie safe was more important than his feelings.

"No! Why should I make it easy for you! Brad, punching a guy you barely even know...much less punching anyone is so unlike you!! You...you...you just aren't like that!" Andie stood up and looked down at Brad.

<FONT color=#
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Bump!!!!

Simply, do you realize we haven't updated this in ages??? [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Bumping this up for Simply! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

(thanks, Neha!)

Tippy, his over zealous black lab, yipping and jumping on him for joy like he did everytime he saw him. "Tippy, SHHH!" he tried patting the dog's head to calm her down, if his Mom heard the comotions she'd come out and it'd be all over for him. Tippy qit whinning as she got the attention she craved and Brad head out on his mission again, only now Andie and the group of costumed little girls were no where to be seen. "Damn!" He cursed to himself. They could have gone anywhere. Determined, he set out to look through the entire neighborhood. Andie not being dressed up would help but it was still a lot of ground to cover and not a lot of time, his Mom was bound to check in on him before going to bed.

The streets were peppered with children dressed as Spiderman and Princesses, witches and vampires, bored parents and older siblings bit not Andie. Brad was just about to give up when he saw Andies light blue sweater in the distance, she alway slookedso pretty in it.

He ran as fast as he could down the street, dodging sugar high children at every turn. She was finally is earshot when...
    Benjamin Franklin

Brad realized Andie wasn't alone, nor was she with Gwen and her little friends any longer. She was with a cloaked figure,probablydressed as an evil Sith lord from Star Wars. It wasabout thetwentieth time Brad had seen that costume thatnight.It didn't take Brad long to figure out that the cloaked figure was probably Justin, although Brad didn't take Justin as the Star Wars type, nor did he think that Justin would succumb tothe "everybody's wearing it this Halloweeen" syndrome. Heheadedtoward Andie and the costumed figure.

"Andie!" He called out, out of breath from the search.He finally ran to the two, who were about to cross the street. "Andie, I've been looking all over for you!"

"Brad?" Andie asked, slightly embarrased. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be at home. You're grounded! You're mom is going to kill you."

"Yeah,run home, Bradley. Mommy's probably waiting for you." said the cloaked figure.

"Shut up, Justin." Brad retorted, angrily.He didn't have time for Justin's insults. He had to get that letter, and fast!

Before Andie or the Sith Lord could get a word in edgewise, Brad pulled Andie aside. "Look Andie, I have toget that letter back."

"The letter?" Andie began, searching her pockets.then she remembered what had happened. She had slipped the letter into Gwen's candy bag after she left Brad's house, but throughout the night, the girls had switched candybags, trading candy bars and treats so that each girl was satisfied with her "loot". "I don't have it. It's...It was in Gwen's candy bag, but the girls switched bags so many times, I-I don't know who has it now." Andie replied, worried.

"Damn it!" Brad cursed to himself again.

"Look Bradley, we don't have time for your little love notes, so if you'll excuse us we have a party to go to." Said the cloaked figure.

At this point, Brad was so tired from combing the neighboorhood searching for Andie, and felt his frustration and anger come to a suddenrush. Without thinking, he punched theEvilSith Lord, knocking him down to the ground, and uncloaking him.

"Brad!!!" Andie said angrily, kneeling down to help upWarren Samuels, one of Justin's best friends.

"Warren?" Brad asked, surprised.He had thought it was Justin!

"What the hell is your problem, Brad?" Warren asked, wiping the blood from his nose. "Picking fights with people that are so out of your league. You're in over your head, man" He got up and was about to sock Brad in the jaw, when Andie stopped him.

"Let's just go to the party, Warren." Andie said, looking back at Brad,who was too shocked and confused to say anything.

Brad watched as Andie and Warren, who was still recovering from the punch, walked across the street to Justin's house.

"I'm-I'm so sorry" Brad could hear Andie saying. "He's never done this before. Well, he has this afternoon, but I just don't know what hasgotten into him."

They reached Justin's house and were greeted by a few ofJustin's friends. Earl faded into the crowd after reassuring Andie thathe was alright and left Andie there to ponder on what had just happened.

[b]"So you came after all?" Justin said, inte
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

I am so glad we are back and running! Could you tell? LOL!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

When Andie and Justin were out of sight Juliet sauntered over to Brad who had missed the whole scene that took place and was looking a bit bewildered as his eyes searched the crowd for Andie.

"Hello there, Brad." Juliet said in her sultriest voice. "I didn't know you were going to be here" She added, making sure to sound delighted. "What do you want, Juliet?" Brad asked with irritation, he knew what type of person Juliet was and the crowd she hung out with. "Why, Bradely, is that anyway to talk to a lady? I was just happy to see you here ... I mean I didn't think you'd be up for partying." Brad looked at her with confusiona t which point she took the signal to continue, with an overly sweet tone, "You know, what with your fight today and now that Andie is w/ Justin..." Brad cut her off. "Andie is not WITH Justin, she's just coming to the party." Juliet cocked her head, put her hand on his shouldn't and cooed, "Oh, poor Brad, you didn't know....Andie and Brad just went upstairs together right before you got here." The look on Brads face was even better than Juliet had hoped for. She watched rage, hurt and disbelief play across his face all at once. "That's bull and you know it!" His voice rose and soon people near by turned to look at him, but he didn't notice. "If you dont' believe me Brad go see for yourself, but dont' say I didn't warn you." WIth that Juliet turned to join a group of her cheerleader friends on the other side of the room, leaving Brad to take in this new knowledge. Though she seemed to be into her conversation she was keeping an eye on Brad as well. If she had done things right, the results would be well worth watching.

Juliet was nto to be disappointed. After a few minutes alone to think, Brads expression went to one of intent. He stomped hard and qickly up the stairs, w/ Juliet and a handful of others quietly following behind. Brad thrust open door after door on his quest to nail that punk once and for all! What kind of a jerk tries to take advantage of a sweet girl like Andie. There were only 2 doors left. He shoved the 1st one open, hard. And there they were ...
    Benjamin Franklin

Neha, you're so funny LOL! I usually don't venture much out of the general discussion area so I missed seeing your add ins. If it ever happens again just email me and I will respond much quicker lol.
    Benjamin Franklin

Simply,

No problem! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

...Andie and Justin, sitting on Justin's bed, about to lock lips!

"Brad?" Andie quickly got up from the bed, slightly embarrased, but mostly upset at Brad for ruining her moment. She covered her face as the rest of the crowd piled outside the door, watching.

Justin stayed where he was. "What is your problem, Rogawski?"

Brad didn't know what to do, anger and jealousy piercing his brown eyes. He stood still, trying to gain control over his emotions. He clenched his fists at his side, and gritted his teeth.

The situation was waytoo intense for Juliet, and that was just the way she had wanted it! She wanted to fuel the fire a little bit and mess with people's minds. She looked from one face to the other, happy at the results of her evil plot. But she was nowhere near done yet!

Juliet grabbed Brad, and made it seem as if the two were together.

"Oops," she teased Andie, "Sorry! WE didn't know this room was in use. Let's try the next one, Bradkins." And with that, she swooped in on Brad like a vulture and to the surprise of everyone, made out with him in front of everyone!

"Yeah Rogawski!" Someone in the crowd cheered.

Brad tried to pull away, but Juliet wouldn't let him. When he finally did... Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Andie and Justin were gone. "Damn!" He blurted. Juliet took on adevilish smile. "Thanks, kid, I know I'm a great kisser, but don't think that will ever happen again in your lifetime, just luck for you tonight." Before Brad could give her a few choice words she was gone and so was his mind. He had to find Andie, she still had the letter and it was already nearing 9 o'clock, his mom rarely stayed up past 10 so he knew he had to act and act fast.

The mental image of Justin nearly kissing Andie was burnt into Brad's mind and gave him enough fuel to get going.

Justin caught up w/ Andie a couple of blocks away from her house. "Andie! Andie, wait!" But she didn't slow down, she didn't want to face him or anyone else at that party ever again! Tonight was humiliating! It started like magic, it was suppsoed to be magic! Why did Brad have to bust in there like that? Why was he making out w/ Justin's psycho ex? It was so surreal and now Justin chasing her down in the street!? She could see her house, she only had to make it to her house!

But she didn't, suddenly she felt a hand grasp her wrist. It graped a little hard, "Ow, Justin, loosen up I will talk to you!" She started to turn to face him to tell him she just needed some sleep and they could tlak tomorrow but when she turned she realized it wasn't Justin holding her wrist. She realized the grip was tightening on her wrist instead of releasing. She realized that this was the person who had been terrorizing her. Standing before her, clutching her wrist, staring her down w/malace,stood .....
    Benjamin Franklin

Bump...I still don't know where to go with this lol.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

(((Okay... I'm going to give this a shot --- so bare with me, especially since I wasn't in on it from before))))

Some creapy man covered in V*! It was the man she had been having nightmares about since childhood, the nightmares she didn't tell ANYONE about, and now she was facing him straight on.

She didn't know what to do, so she ran. She ran and ran and ran and ran - but then like magic, she turned around and there wasn't any trace of this man from her nightmares in sight.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --