I wrote a post in the " General discussion" yesterday, saying that I started a new job few days ago as an administrative assistant in a primary school. I was supposed to take care of sick kids until their parents can pick them up. Obviously, it's my worst nightmare and I felt relieved after telling the truth to my employer who was very understanding and told me that she will find a solution.
BUT for some reason, I feel really anxious because tomorrow, I'll be alone in the office, so what if a kid get sick? And what if my employer didn't tell the teachers I wouldn't be able to take care of them? I feel trapped and I get anxious everytime a classroom door opens ... In addition to that, I feel guitly because I really do love kids but I just can't deal with them being sick. That's the first reason why I am feeling so bad right know. The second is I am obviously scared to catch a virus (I don't mind a cold, you know what type of virus I am talking about ... ). I wash my hands a lot etc the problem is I barely eat because of my anxiety. I know it's wrong because if I am weak, I can get sick a lot easier. But I just can't.

I wrote a lot, I'm sorry. I just feel bad and this website seems to be the only place where I can get help from someone who really understands ...