Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Food P* from Wendy's Burger?

Full disclosure, I have general anxiety disorder and hypochondria on top of emetophobia which exacerbates and perpetuates anxiety attacks like a beast. With my obsessive nature, if I don't have some idea of what is the cause my anxiety won't cease to continue.
    My brother didn't go to school today because he was up v* last night, and as 'far as I know' he didn't have any other symptoms. If I 'remember correctly', he did say that he felt full but hungry at the same time about an hour after eating it at lunch the day before. He gets the Quarter Pounder combo from Wendy's.
    I suppose my question would be, could he have gotten food p* as I described approximately 16 hours after eating it?
    I'm currently tapering off of Clonazepam/Klonopin which is making this all that much more difficult to cope with because some of the side effects of that involve n* and abdominal pain...

Default Re: Food P* from Wendy's Burger?

He could have fp*. How is he now? Is he normal and eating or still s*?
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

He's no longer having any issues that I'm aware of. He had issues v* starting around 6 in the morning I believe and he left his room around 3 in the afternoon. He's playing Fallout 4 last I checked. I don't know if he's eaten anything yet, but I do know that he doesn't rebound quickly from anything, even from fp*.

I mean, if he was s* with a b* it would be be longer than 24 hours wouldn't it? I'm pretty sure your average fp* lasts less than 24 hours, correct me if I'm wrong.

How is he now? I haven't been on in a few days.
    FP* can last last a while and depends on how much food was ate and how long it would take him to recover.
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.