Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Post Now you can grade your kitchen (A,B,C) officially!

http://www.lapublichealth.org/phcomm...quiz/index.cfm

I got a C, which suprised me as my mom overcooks every meat she makes and bleaches like crazy because of me, I constantly correct her, and my sister works at a restaurant. Yet I'm 99.9 percent sure I've never gotten sick from mom's cooking. Its pretty interesting and I kinda feel better knowing places with a C might just have my kitchen, and they're not all bad.

Default Re: Now you can grade your kitchen (A,B,C) officially!

I got a B, 82. Mostly because of gaps and such in doors here and other things can't really control. A few other things as well, but not too shabby overall.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce"~Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

B, 85. not bad i guess
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”

76 ): I took away some constructive criticism from it. Other downgrades, I can't see ever being a problem.