Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: EMET Dream

Last night I had a dream that there was meeting of all the EMETs from around the world and we met at a convention type thing. It was so funny because at the desk where I was putting on my name tag was a bottle of GERMX and there was no food or drinks and I have no clue what we were doing. I woke up and I was smiling thinking about how I now dream about being an EMET!!!
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

LOL!!! Hee hee I bet it would be the only place you could walk around with a mask and gloves and everybody would be fine with it--actually welcome it lol.

That's funny!!
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

That's funny Gubba, but just think, we wouldn't need purell because we're all so careful about hygiene that we wouldn't be needin the stuff!! It would be so wonderful if you're dream came true one day, and we all could meet, I wonder what we would all do about lunch? lol[img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]
    ~Sheri~

Ahahahahaha- sushi? (no, seriously, it's my fav food. I stick to the non-fish items though, due to my unwillingness to eat anything with a face).

Interestingdream Gubba

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol! Sounds like one of the 'nicer' emet dreams that people have had, gubba!

If we had lunch, I'm sure it would be something sensible, well cooked and HOT...I mean, we wouldn't want to causea mass panic or anything over dodgy food [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

In reality, we'd probably all show up with surgical masks. :-)