Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

ok im flipping out on this one...i went into work last night and my manager seemed to be doing fine. then later on he said i maybe comming down with the flu...(how can u be that calm). anyway i tryed to keep my distance from his as best as i could all night. then i finnaly asked him why whats wrong do u feel N* and he said no my wife has the flu and i asked him if she was V* and he said no she has it out the other end. he said that it wasnt the flu but that he just had to go to the bathroom really bad then he told me that he dosnt get sick. well now i have to work again today with him...im really flipping out. 5 hours with someone who MAYBE sick and whos wife is sick but im not even sure what she has! does anyone have any helpful tips to keep me calm and safe. id appriciate it
    visit me here
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Odds are that if it is flu this guy has rather than some food he didn't see eye to eye with, you can't get it unless you actually feel theneed to handle his erm deposits. So try and resist the urge to do that and you should be fine.
    Don't use the same toilet as him, don't share food with him, wash your hands, don't touch your face, and keep out of his way as much as possible. Simple really.
    Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself

thx you make it sound so easy...i just called into work today to see how my manager was feeling he said he feels fine...he must think im so weird but i dont care as long as i dont get sick. thanks for the tips though...you dont think i could catch it from his wife do u like if he kissed her then brought it into work?
    visit me here
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think he must be fine and she probably was too. You know how people like to brag about being sick for some reason. It sounds like he was fine and I don't know about him, but my husband doesn't exactly plant a big one on me when I tell him I don't feel well. he does sometimes try since I think he thinks that I never feel well since i always complain about feeling N*, but when I really don't feel well, he's not breaking down doors to make out.

Wash your hands and you will be fine
    TRY to live each day like it were your last