Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]I can hardly believe it is almost over and I am still alive, I have to admit, I have been more worried about SF, more than my husband getting sick, although it has been a high anxiety few months, he is done with his chemo on Wed, and so far, knock on wood he has not gotten sick even with the most emetogenic chemotherapy there is, the anti-N* drugs have worked wonders. He still has a hard time with smells and has no appetite and complains of his stomach bothering him all the time, but I am thanking God and so is he that it hasn't been all that bad, we have had other concerns and pains along the way from his low white cell counts and the excruciating bone pain it gives. Anyways, my kids have been complaining of stomach aches all weekend off and on, so I have been nervous, and hate feeling this way, I just try to keep myself busy. I know there is stuff going around, I am just praying we miss it this year. I hope you all and your kids are staying healthy and thank you again for the prayers and support, believe me it has helped!

On top of all that, my husband has a 98% chance of it not recurring and surviving it! After 10 years of marriage and three kids, I am so grateful for all God has given me, the only complaint I have is my emet, and my weight. (which I am now getting serious about, I need to lose 35 lbs.)

worriedwendy

That's wonderful news, Wendy! I wish you all of the best and you, your family and your husband are in my prayers. Here's to health!
    I\'m not completely insane; I\'m just a little bit crazy.

Wendy, I am so glad that this is almost over for you!

I hope that the chemo finishes well and that your family stays healthy. You've been so strong through all of this!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

What a milestone, Wendy. And good timing with the holidays being here,
    having such good news.

I applaud you and your family for your courage. You give us all strength.

I am so glad for you guys. I know how stressful it was before he started and you have done so well and obviously he has as well. What a great Christmas gift for all of you. I was thinking today of all that I have to be thankful for and this EMET thing is the only thing that I hate in life. It is sad that it is such a part of our lives and I am sorry that it has been for you since it is adding to all your stress, but just think... spring is right around the corner and hopefully this SV thing will be out of our way and not so in our faces like it is right now.

Congratulations to all of you and have a GREAT CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!!

I am keeping you all in my prayers
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

I'm glad to hear your husband is soing so well. Chemotherapy can really take its toll. I pray that he continues to do good and his cancer stays in remission.
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

wow wendy!! i hav been thinking of u a lot... i dont know how u wud hav dealt wit all of this but damn u hav been so strong... i think having to deal wit emet every day of our lives realy makes us stronger ppl!! u are an amazing woman and i am so glad to hear ur husband is stepping bak to good health[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] that is wonderful news... i hope this makes for an awesome chrissy for u and ur family... u deserve it girlie!!!
    stef - everything happens for a reason

Wendy, thats fantastic to hear! 98%, wow, thats amazing. Its great to know he's on the mend - you've done brilliantly, coping with something like this so well.

Lovely news [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]all the best to you both!

Wendy, I am so glad that this is almost over, and that the chances of it coming back are so small. I remember how worried you were about going through all of this and you did beautifully!!!! YOU did it!!!! You are an awesome wife and mother!!!!

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family!!!!

You are a strong woman Wendy! I am glad that this is almost over to. I will continue praying for you and your family!

Hi Wendy

I hope that your husbands chemo hasended well!

May God Bless you overthe Christmas season and keepyou all healthy.

Tara

YOu have done extraordinarily through these pst few months! I'm so glad that it is almost over and that everything is going well so far.

As for sv*s, lysol and disinfect things like your kitchen (sinks and so forth) light swtiches and doorknobs (handles)..try not to touch your face, and wash your hands at appropriate times... (along w/ your kids) and hopefully you will all be fine.

Again.. I'm so happy that DH is doing better... (poor guy, though, w/ the stomach pain.. yech..) Hopefully you will all get a much needed break!

Take care
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

I'm so happy for you and your hubby!
    Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself