Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Feeling really bad, it* could happen ... HELP!

I was ok this morning, ate my breakfast, put the xmas decoration up etc, and then I suddenly felt really bad. I first thought it was because I had been standing up for a long time so I laid down but I'm not feeling better. I might say I feel worse. I have really bad n* , I feel yucky can't even smell or see food. I'm home,don't have to go out but I stil feel really anxious.

I know that no one can guarantee I'm not sick but do you think I could actually have a SV* ? I usually feel weird for hours before when that's the case.
    It came all of a sudden few minutes ago...

If you have any advice please tell me, I'm really scared right know.

Default Re: Feeling really bad, it* could happen ... HELP!

I really can't say what it is. It could be that you are hot or that it is early and you overdid it after the holidays. I am always super run down after a few days of chaos and family time. I am actually in bed right now.

I would just focus on relaxing, distraction and trying to get past the next few hours. Nap, tv, sip water. It probably is nothing. You were up and down, bending, picking things, reaching, etc. That is a lot of movement and can throw off your ear/balance too.

Thank you for your reply!

I'm from France so we don't celebrate Thanksgiving , I did not do anything special to feel that way.
    I forced myself to eat something as my stomach seemed to be needing food and I feel a little bit better now. I hope it was nothing just some random n* after standing up for a long time ...
    I'm currently watching tv, relaxing and I'm feeling less anxious.
    Thanks again for your reply, it means a lot.

ah! well it may have just been a fluke hungry thing. I got that way on Friday...I was SURE I was going to v for about 4 hours. dizzy, mouth water, pain in my upper stomach...from about 1-5pm. then, gone. I have no idea.

sometimes our bodies are just weird and we are hypersensitive to it all as emets. I am happy you are a bit better. just forget about it and move on. seems to be a fleeting thing and not a sv.

It DOES sound like a random hunger issue. Please do let us know how you're feeling.

Thanks for asking. I'm doing ok now.
    Yeah, I think it was a random hunger issue ...
    I really don't eat much because of my anxiety, even less since I've started a new job so I guess my stomach hurts a lot because it is often empty.

Thanks again for asking, it means a lot

I hope you're 100% now and you know what, I can almost guarantee it was hunger. Our brains are so mean towards our stomachs, had the same thing a month ago and it lasted from 7:30pm til literally 10pm... Started off with a bit of hunger then turned into 'can't even eat I'm so hungry' so I had some pizza and felt horrible!! Then I panicked for a good two hours then eventually it turned into real stomach gurgling hunger and I had some Doritos(tortilla chips are so good for that hunger/sick feeling btw folks)....
    Had some mints and thankfully slept it all off.

Try eating frequently, this really works for me so that my tummy is like 'Ohhh OK. Something to work on!'

This fear makes the slightest thing seem a mountain!!