Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

HELLO TO ALL MY FRIENDS!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE.....

Sorry I havnt been on in a long time. My doctor took me of my drugs and I am still having the cognitive therapy. Don't know if it is helping. More inclined to say no. Anyway, while thank God, my son hasn't had any more v* I have been staying away from the site to try to forget about this bloody horrible emet phobia. Trying to be normal for once. Does that sound stupid??? It's not working though. It still there. What I think about when I wake up and before I sleep. Worrying that tonight will be the night. It's 01.11 am now and I am on the computer as my son came into my room and got into my bed and keeps shifting about. Not settling. Now I'm worried he is ill so I have had to come down stairs to get away from him.

My nan is in hospital and I went to see her tonight. My other half cooked dinner for him and my son. When I got home my son said that he was wretching while he was having his dinner. Rather descriptive seeing as though he is only just 3. I asked my other half if he was right about wretching and he said yes. Now that has worried me too. Why was he wretching. Is he ill. All the more reason for me to be down here and not in the bed with him.

God, will I never get over this? My daughter is 5 months old now. How long before she can throw up properly like him? Then I will have two of them to worry about v*. I can't bear to be here when that happens. I feel like I should go before then.

Sorry to ramble on and on like this. I thought staying away from the site would take my mind of this but it hasn't.

Would be nice to hear form you all again.

Love

Karen. (Miss you all.)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL TOO!!!
    There is no distance on this earth as far away as yesterday

We have missed you and so many people have asked about you!! Glad you are back unless we are making you worse.

My son have V*'s several times since you have been gone and I have wanted to run each time. I must tell you that you have been so great thus far and from what I understand, these kids we have will grow up one day and this will not be so bad for us. My son will be 4 in January and he V*'s easily and a lot, but he has now begun to find the potty and not the floor and that helps and he usually tells me what is going on. I am praying that for you and me both, these kids will stay well, and we will live happily ever after.

I have missed you and worried about you, but I am glad you are o.k.

Don't stay away so long and don't worry about your son...if he was gagging at dinner and never V*'d he probably won't tonight.

What ever happened with the water at his school?
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

Welcome back pookey30!
    instant messenger-aggiecrafts

Everything happens for a reason

Hi pookey -

Yes, i was curious...did the dr. ever find out what was wrong with your son?

Glad to see that you came back on. Believe it or not, once your kids become older it does get better. I don't know how to explain this. I am worried about Christmas, I told my mother that if anyone is sick over there I won't be coming over at all! She said ok.

Glad to see you back! Like everyone said, we were all wondering where you went to, hoping that you were alright.

You're off meds and surviving.. so that's a start I guess..

Glad to hear you son is doing better... did they ever figure out what happened or what was wrong?

and lastly.. DON'T DISSAPPEAR LIKE THAT AGAIN.. lol.. at least w/o warning so we know you're alright.. and just taking a break from the site.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

Quote Originally Posted by ontariogirl
    Glad to see that you came back on. Believe it or not, once your kids become older it does get better.

That's true...........For one, they don't get sick as much, and if they do, they are more apt to get to the toilet in time.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Thanks for being so understanding. If I need another break I will try to let you all know. You are all true friends for knowing what I am going through.

Well, about my son. I told the nursery that I wanted to bring his drinks in.They wouldn't let me do that. They said that they would get his water from the kitchen. They totally denied that he used to get his own water from the bathroom but they would wouldn't they. I saw him do it with my own eyes so I know he used to. Also, I told one of the teachers there that I didnt want him getting his water from the bathroom and she nealt down to him and said "In future you don't get your water. You ask me or Jo and we will get it for you." That also tells me that he used to get it too. That was before I told the office. Anyway, since then funny enough he hasn't v* and hasn't complained about feeling s*. I know it was that but I can't prove it now he is well.

He has his party at the nursery this afternoon so now I am worried that he will eat too much and run around too much. My other half is here tonight so if the worse happens he will be here to deal with it. Next time it does happen and I have someone here I am going to try to deal with a bit of it. A little bit of exposure therapy. If someone else is here I can do it a bit at a time. I really do have to get over this as I love my children and if I don't change I will have to leave them. I don't want that so I will HAVE to try the exposure thing.

I hope you andyour families are allwell and remain thatway over christmas and the new year.

Merry Christmas to you all. Enjoy it !!!!!!!

Speak soon and thanks again for all the support.

Love

Karen xxx

I'm so glad you signed in to update us! I was wondering, like many others here, how you were getting on. I can tell from your posts that you have such strength of character and am positive you will beat this thing one day.

I hope you have as stress free a Christmas as possible. Take care x
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Hello all,

Having trouble at the moment. Have another update under General discussion.Called HELP - 1.20am Boxing Day Morning.

Karen

xxx

Karen, you are doing so well and I know this is just a minor set back. Think about how well you have been doing and remeber all that your therapist has been doing with you. You can do this and I know you can.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last