Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Turkey leftovers! Eek!

Well guys, its my gaggaversary today! I didn't gag since December 1st, 2009... And I did get a tad superstitious upon the realisation haha...but anyway!

My boyfriend got given Turkey leftovers from his work on Saturday night (its now Tuesday night) and he just fried it and made it into a burrito....its gorgeous but the worry is behind my mind about how long we should've left it.

Can I relax???
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Default Re: Turkey leftovers! Eek!

I think if it was stored properly you shouldn't have a problem at all. I'd definitely eat food like that within the time frame you mentioned. I'm usually pretty willing to eat leftover food in the fridge for up to a week after I put it in. If it looks, smells, and tastes fine it should be good to eat.

You should be fine! Most people say things are good for up to a week.

OK guys thanks.
    It was sealed but not tightly tbh!! I think it smelt OK..it looked cooked too, ughhhh hate how my brain works!!!

Thanks for replies folks

We ate leftover turkey today for lunch - totally safe!

How old was yours Syrup?! The chef who cooked ours is a chef at one of the most famous hotels in my city so I'm hoping it was actually cooked before we re Cooked it haha...we fried it again... Still a bit anxious!

Ours was from Thursday, so close to a week! If you fried it nothing could live through that. You're TOTALLY safe!

Wow, I never knew it could be eaten up to a week after! I'm dubious about using it the following day, I'll have to consider relaxing my rules!! Lol