Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I had posted last week about my husband's surgery which was on Friday.

It went really well and he did not *v*! After we got home, he drank some sweet tea, became very pale and nauseated but he did not *v*. I asked him could he make it to the bathroom just in case and he told me he could. I even offered to put a trash can beside the couch. But, he drank some soda and then felt better.

He has driven me crazy all weekend and I am so glad to be back at work today!

Jess

I am glad he is o.k. It sounds like he did well and you did too. It is nice to know that guys can recover from things, but I do know how awful it is when they need us to wait on them all weekend. I have a husband and an almost 4 year old son and I feel like a slave all weekend when they are both home...at least you get to go back to work...I'm a stay at home mom!!!!

Glad all went well, I know you were worried, so it is nice to have that out of the way.
    TRY to live each day like it were your last

Jess-I am glad that everything went so well and that it is over!!!!

Edited by: jennyleigh1975

Glad to hear all went well
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Hey Jess!! I am so glad that the surgery went well and there was no V !!!! That's wonderful. I know you are relieved also!! I have been on vacation and that's why I am just seeing this post today....sorry I am just getting back to you...but I have been thinking about you and wondering how it all went. Take care, and please keep us updated on your progress......or pm me sometime Kate
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Jess, glad to hear he is fine. You two seem to be a very strong couple. You and your husband have gone through so much. You are an inspiration!