This morning I had d* and was really tired, so I stayed home for a little while then went to school, feeling almost 100% better. As time went on I started feeling worse and worse, now I have a headache and a kind of sinusey pain as well, plus I feel really tired/faint, lightheaded, etc. After a few hours of this I decided to go to the clinic and see if something could be done but when I got there, there was a kid that was speaking to him mom on the phone is rapid Spanish, so I didn't understand. I went in and talked to the clinic lady and she told me to have a seat and wait a moment, so Idid. When the guy got off the phone (he's in my grade), she asked if his mom was coming to get him. He said yes, she understood how bad he felt. Then the clinic lady said (and at this point I got scared) "Yeah, when you get sick, you really shouldn't go to school" To which the guy happily (with a huge smile and everything) responded "Yeah I t*u* two times, it was horrible!" I then said I'd rather just to back to class and come back it it got worse, but I was in there for about 5 minutes and touched the door handle twice, which he touched as well. I can't wash my hands and touched my computer, backpack, and coat and maybe my face/hair after touching the door handle.

What on earth do I do??? At the moment I'm not scared but the next 8-48 hours will be torture.