Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Panic Attack!

Unhappy Panic Attack!

Im having a bad panic attack because i drank coffee and my Vivance (ADD medication) both made me have anxiety all day. I had d* in the morning and it made me even more afraid of being real s*. Im not sick and i need to tell myself that but WHAT IF i am sick! help. and now im super sad and pitying myself because its "Mental Health Week" and im seeing all these things about mental illnesses and its just reminding me of all the illnesses i have. OCD, anxiety, ADD... and i might have seasonal depression so theres that :/ :/

Default Re: Panic Attack!

Oh no Are you doing well now? If you have IBS then that could have been the cause of d*.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Panic Attack!

Hey Ava, I hope you're feeling better.. Coffee messes me up bad some days, I love it so though..lol.. Hey, I truly believe that most people struggle mentally with something. I mean who doesn't have anxiety or phobic, scary thoughts about something. Those people don't exist. I bet you're analytical, caring, creative, intelligent, etc. hang in there.. Panic attacks suck, I've been fighting one all day.. But they always go away.