Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Chat room

Does anyone fancy a chat in the chat room? I'm going to be in there for the next 30mins or so !!!!!

I went in Vicky, but I was too late!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

lol, yesterday, i was in the chat room for a while, and u'll be surprised the amount of people, who came in, saw it was only me there, and left [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

tryin not to take offense, lol. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

LOL I have had that happen to me. I am sitting here saying to myself "hmmm I didn't think I smelled THAT BAD."[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I wasn't on at all yesterday otherwise I would have popped in. You are in the UK so I will have to keep that in mind time wise. I have a friend in torquay and we were always trying to make up for the 8 hour time difference. </TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

I'm in there all alone! lol
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I go in there whenever i'm online except when i'm on my dads computer because its old and slow!! poor computer. I'l certainly go in when I go on my computer!