Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pet pics

i love my cat so much, and i want to share a pic of him because hes awesome. so if anyone else has pet pics, share!!!!!!

[img]uploads/images/bexcelica/529_temp1.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/bexcelica/CA6_temp1.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/bexcelica/98Z_temp1.jpg[/img]

tell me hes not the cutest cat ever his name is Stewie
    Edited by: hippychick
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

O my god, he looks just like my baby kitty! I tried to put his picture on but it wouldn't work, not sure what's my next step?
    ~Sheri~

the last icon above where you type, on the bottom right, is a picture
    with an arrow, click on that to upload a picture. cant wait to see

I don't know, I did what you said and nothing happens, I clicked on theimage to upload and nothing happens!
    ~Sheri~

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/E91_scan.jpg[/img]

THIS IS MY CHIHUAHUA LUCY, NAMED AFTER LUCILLE BALL (I LOVE LUCY), MY BABY! SHE TIPS THE SCALES AT 5 POUNDS AND HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY! SHE'S MY SWEETHEART[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

[img]uploads/images/californiagirl/1D4_scan0005.jpg[/img]

HAVE TO SHOW HER TO YOU ONE MORE TIME--ISN'T SHE SWEET?? GREAT THREAD--CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PETS!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

[img]uploads/images/beadgirl/capemay_005.jpg[/img]Cali-Girl--- My dogs name is LUCY too! She's a rat terrier and tips the scales at 31 pounds. What can I say? She's fat and happy! Becky, I don't normally like cats but yours is SO CUTE!!!!!
    instant messenger-aggiecrafts

Everything happens for a reason

Beadgirl~~

Oh my goodness!! The LUCY thing! Your dog is very cute!!!!!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

BECKY~~

You have a beautiful cat!! I LOVE cats [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]--they are so cuddly.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Charlene-- I want a chihuahua SO BAD!!! I'm gonna name it something like chalupa or burrito! Haha... I think it's *mandi* on here that has a chihuahua names tequila! hahaha! I LOVE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEADGIRL:

Chalupa? Gosh, I am laughing sooo hard right now!!!! They are good, aren't they? Burrito? Thus is funny: my boys used to lay blankets on the floor, lay on them, roll up in them, and say, "look Mom, we're burrito's!" I am laughing so hard. That would be incredibly cute if you named your chihuahua chalupa or burrito.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Man, I LOOOVVEEE animals... :cD everyone's is so cute.. so here are mine..

[img]uploads/images/tayda/974_pic000.jpg[/img] [img]uploads/images/tayda/E86_pic001.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/tayda/1DD_pic002.jpg[/img][img]uploads/images/tayda/737_pic003.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/tayda/92B_pic004.jpg[/img]

So these are all older ones.. from august when he was like 12 weeks and 12-14 lbs.... lol.. he's now over 50

Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

[img]uploads/images/tink/Picture_002.jpg[/img]

This is my kitty Angie.. Tuxedo Kiities are the best!!

--Kim

........latest picture of Marbles- who gets into everything (as you can see). Damn....my little Tasmanian devil is getting big!

*amber*

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/66F_cropped.JPG[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh! forgot- just got a pic sent of my Finnigan (the cat in my avatar)'s brother and sister from the newest litter. So cute it makes you want to puke (lol). I love how they blend into the carpet.

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wow you all have such cute pets, i especially love the ickle chiuahuah. My dog is a bit of a beast, hes a Leonberger which you probably have not heard of but they come from germany and were originally created by breeding newfoundlands with st bernards. It would be so funny to see my Louie stand next to your ickle Lucy Charlene!

Anyway, heres my big cuddly bear, Louie. These pictures were taken in the summer so he doesnt have his full coat. They are bread to look like lions so he has a huge mane atm.

I cant imagine ever having a little dog!

Here is my cat Toby:

He was trying to "help" me with my biology revision. He also has a wierd obsession with boxes, it doesnt matter how big they are, he will attempt to sit in them.

I also have hamsters and tame koi, they like to be stroked!

ahahahaha- Holly- love your cat in the box!

Have the same issue with all of my cats- Finnigan is a 16lb cat- who attempts to sit in size 5 shoeboxes, even when my parents bought his a nice comfy bed. silly cats.

And I LOVE big dogs. Would love one like Louie, only I never want to own a house, so I'm resigned to the fact that the biggest I will be able to own is a basset hound (which I am looking into getting when my boyfriend and I move in together).

*amber*

I think this picture shows just how small the shoe box was:

Hes fat was actually hanging out, he looked so uncomfortable. The box was also filled with pens and he stayed in the box for ages!

Love all the pics - all your pets are gorgeous [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Our dog is a little treasure, I love him to pieces. Here he is....

[img]uploads/images/tcsarah/A1E_!cid_000301c5f33a$fc3d5da0$396c5157@n0c6ed686e c5d4.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/tcsarah/24.10.04_Jakesterboy.jpg[/img]

Here he is on his first day with us last year:

[img]uploads/images/tcsarah/07.07.04_Jake_1st_day.jpg[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I've resized some of the pictures because the thread was getting a bit mental and stretched this way and that lol I love all your animals, I'm such an animal lover, my mum jokes I will be a crazy cat lady hehe There are some of my lil one eyed baby!Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I was "awwwwing" at every picture, LOL. They are all so precious. Here are my babies.

.[img]uploads/images/mjewell/Bodie_and_Gus_001.jpg[/img]
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Hollyjean, your cat in the box is HILARIOUS!!!!!! I love when cat's do stuff like that.

Hippychick, your cat is freaking adorable!!! He looks like such a well behaved cat.

The first guy is Garfield, he's my BABY!!!

Thomas is the second pic, he's a BRAT, but cute and he loves everyone.

[img]uploads/images/kellybean/47A_Image110.jpg[/img]

[img]uploads/images/kellybean/chirstmas_pic_008.jpg[/img]

I'm going to have to upload some pics of my himilayan kitty and pug!

YAYYY those dogs and kitties r SO CUTE.

thanks for the compliments on my cat - i know hes the best but YOU CANT HAVE HIM! just kidding (but no you really cant)

A one eyed cat, that is insane! I have never seen anythign liek that - and his(her?) one eye has that "puss in boots" innocent pout face look... gorgeous!

i love animals![img]uploads/images/bexcelica/6F1_My_Girl_by_bexcelica.jpg[/img]this is my dog skweaky ( i nmed her when i was little) shes so cute but shes SO OLD and is not going to last much longer

Aww, your dog is so cute Bex. I used to have a hamster named Skweeki. By the way, your camera takes really nice pics!!

It's a she, she lost her eye about 4 years ago now when she got run over, they weren't sure she would make it or adjust to being blind, but she's a survivor hehe and I nursed her back. Now she follows me everywhere all the time lol I moved 8 months ago and was so scared she wouldn't adjust to a new place but of course she has. *must stop babbling*
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

AWWWW!!! Guys I love your little pets! Aren't animals the best!!!

Amber-- You cat is so cute too! I love when kitties get into things that no one else would! I assume you were wrapping gifts!

Tcsarah, Tayda, and Mjewell- I LOVE YOUR DOGGIES!

I am trying to get a job working with animals... I also and designing a line of jewelry where a portion of the procedes will benefit the ASPCA. I think I just want animals, no kids... I can deal with animal puke WAY BETTER than human![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

This is my little 2lb Chihuahua Tequila ( black one)

And the second is my other Chihuahua Buster

And my fat a$$ CAt named Kitty!

[img]uploads/images/mandi/6Z1_pic002.jpg[/img][img]uploads/images/mandi/A65_bbyblu1.JPG[/img][img]uploads/images/mandi/A4F_kitty11.jpg[/img]
    *Mandi*

*mandi* I love your pets.. I want them!

Awwe..Thank You! They are the best pets ever! Well accpet for Kitty somtimes..hhe...she's always so wild!

Holly...Ilove that picture of you rcat! ITs sooo funny! I love how kitties try to stuff themselves in small spaces! Too funny!

Amber I loveeee grey kitties! They are the cutest!

Charlene! Love your little Chi! Such a cutie pie!
    *Mandi*