Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Back pain

Post has been deleted
    Last edited by Gemmaaa94; 05-17-2021 at 04:12 PM.

Default Re: Cures for grandma's back pain?

This is really sweet of you to try and help her (:

Has she considered having it cracked? My dad had it for weeks on end after our camping trip and he was PETRIFIED but it finally got him back up to speed... Seems like the docs didn't quite solve the prob

I agree with thecheesecake. Has she ever been to a chiropractor? I go to one as I have chronic back issues and he is wonderful. It took me a while to find a chiropractor I liked but he is well worth the money to go see.

Post has been deleted
    Last edited by Gemmaaa94; 05-17-2021 at 04:04 PM.

I'm a physical therapist so I see patients with back pain all day long. Has she tried any physical therapy? It's possible she can get significant relief with proper manual therapy combined with a supervised exercise program targeted to her specific needs. So many things can be causing the pain in her back (I see degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis as the most frequent cause in the elderly where I work.) Plus movement is going to be really helpful. Gentle walking and movement. Yoga, pilates, and other movement programs are showing increasing evidence to help pain throughout the body in all age groups.