Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Help I am feeling very sick right now. As some of you may have read my boyfriends son was around his sister at their Mom's house this past weekend and his sister had a sv. She v* all night friday night. My boyfriends son has not gotten it (yet) it's been 5 days so...

Well anyway, I have been home from work for 2 days with yet another kidney infection. I went to the ER last Monday night they put me on antibotics, and yesterday I was in very bad pain. I had finshied my antiboitics on Saturday, but the infection came back. Now all of asudden I am running a fever 100.1 it is going up every 1/2 hour and I am having really bad abdominal cramps. Could this be a sv or is it my infection?? I feel nausous, but I think it might be to my fever. My whole body is aching, and my "sides" left and right are having shooting pains. If my fever gets to 101.0 I have to immeditely to the ER. I just hope its not a sv?? What do you guys think?

By the way, have said I am so sick and tired of being sick. I pray that my job won't fire me, I have only been there for 2 months and I have to take time off for surgery. I am so sick of all this bulls***!! When will I be healthy?? My 4th and hopefully final surgery is on Jan 25th. 4 surergeries in 1 year...and this one is major. I hate this...I hate it more than anything. When will it end??

So really is this a sv or my kidney infection. Please post, I am freaking out...

I think it's probably your kidney. You would probably know already if it was a sv. Try really hard to relax and not think too much about it. I know it must be hard to always be sick. Hopefully the end of all this stuff is soon for you and you can go on living a normal healthy life, feeling good instead of s***ty. I'll be thinking of you. Just try to hang in there.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Well, I still have a fever it got up to 100.5 and I was real scared I was going to have to go to the ER, but my temp is down to 100.1 again. That feeling in my "sides" is gone...I took a big crap and I feel better, except for kidney pain. Now I am confident that it's not a sv, those abdominal cramps just scared the crap right out of me (literally!!). I feel better but I still have the fever, I just hope it goes down. Thanks for responding Shiva, I was freaking out there for a while, but now I am better. I just hope I don't have to go the ER.

Michele

I am feeling so horrible right now. I am running a fever again I have the chills, and every muscle in my body is aching. I can't sleep, I fel so bad. When is this going to end??

I got on here to check how you did through the night. I am hoping that you are feeling much better this morning. Let us know.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Is it your kidney? I know for a fact kidney issues can make you feel SO sick and I am sure you know that too...first hand.

I hope you are feeling better!Edited by: madisonsmom

Maybe you have an infection, can you call your doctor? You already have
    antibiotics but it's worth a call. I doubt it's what you fear it is.

Michele,

I'm worried. Are you okay?
    \"This too shall pass\"

I had to go to the ER this morning, my fever got high and the pain worsened. It's still a kidney infection but the good news is that its not in my blood stream. If my fever gets over a 103.0 than I will have to be admitted for IV antibiotics and fluids. All they did today was take a urine sample, blood work and an x-ray of my kidney. I just have a really bad infection. Hopefully these antibiotics will work and hopefully I won't have to spend Christmas in the hospital. Thanks for being concerned. I am going to go lay down cause I am so tired...

Michele