Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Mom is s*

Default Mom is s*

So I just went downstairs and my mom said she has the stomach flu. I don't know if she has v* or not but I'm still worried. I just ate a meal without washing my hands before and I'm scared that I'm gonna pay for being so careless. My little brother seems to be fine (He's usually the one who starts it), so I don't know where she got it from.
    Just need some advice on what to do.

Default Re: Mom is s*

My friend is downstarits too sick and I'm so scared im going to get it. I have a head ache and I'm stressed to the point of no return. All i ate today was soup . Keep calm maybe she doesn't have it wait till morning and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    My friend is downstarits too sick and I'm so scared im going to get it. I have a head ache and I'm stressed to the point of no return. All i ate today was soup . Keep calm maybe she doesn't have it wait till morning and see.
    She went to bed a couple hours ago and I haven't heard her get up to go to the bathroom since, so I guess that's a good sign.
    I'm so nervous... I'm psyching myself out thinking I have it (No appetite, nervous feeling in my stomach), and it's freaking me out.

My friend's son was sick yesterday and I straight up FREAKED OUT, I only left my bedroom to cook dinner. Thank the Lord I have my own bathroom or I would have been screwed. SO far, other mt having a headache and my outrageous panic attack yesterday everyone seems well and I keep praying so hard that it stops with him and does not spread. As long as your mom stays to her own space and own bathroom and cleans up after herself with bleach then you will be okay Keep a good distance and for the next 2 weeks don't share meals, do not eat if she cooks, and do not use her bathroom (her poop will be infected for up to 2 weeks). Let her know how anxious you feel and ask her to keep her hands washed. That is about all you can do. I will say a prayer for you and mother for a quick recovery.