Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok, so I survived the anxiety that I went through when my sister (sister #1) started v*ing on Monday. I even went to her house yesterday and today because my family is here for X-mas. Only to find out that my future brother-in-law (fiance of my OTHER sister (#2) from out of town)now also is sick. He has a fever and d*. He came down with it before he got here because he had it when he arrived; therefore, he did not get it from my sister #1. BUT I'm so frustrated! He is supposed to be staying in my one-bedroom apartment tomorrow and Saturday night! I just want a break now from the anxiety, and I just don't get one. I have to share a bathroom with him, and he'll be sleeping on my bed while I'm on the couch. Ugh, I would rather not see anyone during the holidays than go through this. What a bad person I am.

P.S. I also want to say that I love you guys. I just joined another posting board regarding stuff to do with my work. They ignore most posts by other people - so many go unanswered - and they also don't acknowledge things even if you try to tell them something personal. thanks for the support here. Seriously, thanks.
    Soluene

If you are going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill

I did things a little differently when I had a one bedroom apartment.

For instance, there's only one way someone gets to get to sleep in my
    bed and I'm going to be in it at the time. Otherwise guests get the
    floor or the sofa. If this person is sick and you are worried about
    catching it, I think you should at the very least, reverse the sleeping
    arrangements. Quite honestly, a small apartment with one sick person
    with gastroenteritis and a fever and another one who will be a nervous
    wreck about that, sounds like HELL. Any hotels nearby?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that my sister will be sharing my bed with him - that is why I was on the couch. Also, he had knee surgery about 3 weeks ago, so he had to have a bed, and unfortunately, they gave up their hotel room to stay with me to save money. It turned out ok so far - they left today and I just need to lysol everything. Thanks for your reply!
    Soluene

If you are going through hell, keep going. -Winston Churchill

Glad to hear it worked out just fine.

I would have put them in the dog house.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]