Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: easter.

Whats everyone doing for Easter tomorrow?

I'm going to my aunts house to eat. Blah. And then I gotta get my easter basket. I told my mom not to get me any candy because I'm getting fat but she did anyways. Darn her.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter though. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

i will be sat at home being bored and fat and praying i go into labour (aswell as eating chocolate) [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    I love john x x x

wow charlibuny, thats one wish iv never heard anyone say before. i hpe evrything is ok and its a smooth pregnancy for ya

as for my easter dayt 2morro, we dont have one, because we've already celebrated it. lol. my parents have been away, so we did it on thursday

hope you all have fun whatever u are doing

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well im fed up now! im not actually emetophbic, my bf owns the site. i am s*** scared of being "ill" tho but luckily i have had a v*** free pregnancy! lets just hope all the easter eggs make the baby want to ocme out! have a lovely day everybody, and stuff yourselfs silly

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    I love john x x x

hope you have a smooth delivery! I'm not soing anything!! Just coming on here!! I'm sure i'l be doing something mad in the evening when I go to my mums house!

oh WOW ur that lucky person who is currently connected to the good old Johno!! WELL, keep a holda him lol

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

best wishes to you

Jennxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just eating chocolate and wishing i was in London for me lol
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

i intend to hes the best person ever, lol sorry to sound all mushy. he works really hard on this site, i joined so i could basically see his work and understand the phobia better.

i hope the easter bunny brings me some more choccies as i seem to have eaten all mine :P[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]
    I love john x x x

Good luck with everything Charlibunny!! You're very lucky to have someone like John, and vice versa!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

For Easter: Probably just going to eat some chocolates and just watch the local Easter parade on TV...I think there is one....or is there a Disney one??

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

good luck charlibunny, my sister when she had my niece, herlabor & delivery went great,well, this was a year ago.

for my easter i plan on going to church then hunting easter eggs with my niece, cuz my church is having an easter egg hunt.
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

It'll just be my husband and I for the holiday so we're going to church and then we're going out to eat. Can you believe it?? I'm ok about going out to eat. Here's my theory.... it's a buffet and we're going right when they open so we'll be the first ones eating from the food. I don't know why I'm ok with it, as I would NEVER be planning to eat out at Christmas time. Ok, now I'm going to freak myself out if I rationalize this more....

Quote Originally Posted by 2jo2
    It'll just be my husband and I for the holiday so we're going to church and then we're going out to eat. Can you believe it?? I'm ok about going out to eat. Here's my theory.... it's a buffet and we're going right when they open so we'll be the first ones eating from the food. I don't know why I'm ok with it, as I would NEVER be planning to eat out at Christmas time. Ok, now I'm going to freak myself out if I rationalize this more....

good luck on eating out! i couldn't do it!
    ♥Stephanie

See I was really ok til I wrote all that, and then I started to rationalize it to myself and then I started to get scared, and now I'm kind of iffy.... awww... I'll be ok. It'll be good for me! Just hopefully no ones sick who touches the food......I hate this phobia....

just tell yourself you can do it. my bestfriend used to not be able to eat out about the time this phobia hit me.
    ♥Stephanie

I don't recognize easter. I don't like candy either. Just another day for me.

I usually can't eat out. I'd love to, but it's like I get really scared and just can't go. This time was different for some reason. I just made the reservations without thinking about the things I usually think about. What if the waitress is sick, what if the cook is sick, what if other people there are sick, what if they didn't cook the stuff long enough, and it's a BUFFET!!! I can't believe I'm doing this!! But I get like this in the spring/summer, where emet really takes a back seat. I get more brave and stuff this time of year. I really associate stomach viruses with winter.

I'm going to my aunts as well for some ham!

HOPEFULLY the easter bunny will be good to you all in some way or another! HAVE a good easter everyone!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Quote Originally Posted by 2jo2
    I usually can't eat out. I'd love to, but it's like I get really scared and just can't go. This time was different for some reason. I just made the reservations without thinking about the things I usually think about. What if the waitress is sick, what if the cook is sick, what if other people there are sick, what if they didn't cook the stuff long enough, and it's a BUFFET!!! I can't believe I'm doing this!! But I get like this in the spring/summer, where emet really takes a back seat. I get more brave and stuff this time of year. I really associate stomach viruses with winter.

Sometimes I think those are the best type of decisions...the ones we make without thinking too much! Do you know what I mean?I know that I think/over analyzeeverythingliterally to death andI give myself so much anxiety that is really unneccesary!! So, it's a relief when I just get that brave spring/summer attitude and can just say: "The hell with the fear, I'm doing this", and don't think and just do it!! I like that type of motivation!! I think you should just keep up with the spring/summer spirit and tell yourself you can do this, and that you will have a great time no matter what. Just go, and don't think too much about it, as hard as that is, I know. And then, after you do it, you will feel so good!! You'll feel more confident for the next time you want to go out to eat! Plus, what are the chances that the waiter/waitress/cooks are sick? I doubt they will come to work if they are sick! If you do want to think though, think about it that way. Turn your thoughts around.

I hope this helps somewhat....That is what helps me.

Have fun Jo, and tell us how it goes!!!

Again, Happy Easter Everyone!!!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt