Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Britons, what is the best Germ killer?

Hey folks, well I'm always hearing about Lysol but I can't find it and assume it's American ...so! I'm wondering... What can I get as an equivalent? I feel like I'm walking on eggshells with germs and bugs as my university department is stationed right next to a nursery and two mins' from a school and the women working there share our bathrooms! Eek!! So...I went to Poundland yesterday and hoped to find something but the best I could find was bleach... I'm looking for something like a hand sanitizer but I know the bug killing ones are hard to come by...I'm on edge everyday as I use pathetic little hand washes which make my hands smell nice but I keep fooling myself thinking it will kill of the nasties
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Default Re: Britons, what is the best Germ killer?

Hey cheesecake I'm not British but have you heard of Germstar Noro? It's a hand spray that comes in a pack of 6...I'm not sure just how effective it actually is so maybe others here can shed some light but I was able to order some from amazon so you should be able to as,well. Apparently they created it specifically for noro and cruise ships. I use it at least once a day

Hi Cheesecake! I agree with Razzle. See if Germstar Noro is available in your country. I too, usually buy it off of Amazon, but I know Germstar Noro has their own site. They may be able to ship to your location. xx

"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." - JFK

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles Schulz

You guys are angels! Thanks! I wanna go ASAP to Boots which is a top pharmacy here but my housemate and I usually trek to town together so I may have to sneak off :P

I looked for that a few days ago as I remember it being mentioned but hmmm... I'll try order some. Thanks!

I'm British and have noticed Lysol being mentioned a lot on here, lol! I don't know if its an equivalent but I always use bleach spray, like dettol or flash.

I use Clinel wipes around the house and luckily have access to hand gel through work that kills noro, this is what we use https://www.sellesmedical.co.uk/stor...-350ml-9696-12