Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help me

Default Help me

I was with a friend yesterday now today she sick. Was she contagious then. I touched surface she touches my heart is racing

Default Re: Help me

Typically someone with sv* is contagious once they begin to show symptoms - the virus sheds itself in their waste. As long as she was not sick when you hung out you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    Typically someone with sv* is contagious once they begin to show symptoms - the virus sheds itself in their waste. As long as she was not sick when you hung out you should be fine.
    she caught it from a girl she with sunday i touched the surfaces thst girl touched now im not feeling well. Do you get fever with it

You could be feeling unwell as you are concentrating on it/possibly anxious. Usually the virus causes fever but it's not always a symptom

I do have low grade fever but yet kinda hungry

I doubt you have it! In the whole six years I've been in higher education(college etc) I have been in around six different accommodations with people who have gotten bugs and not once did I catch it...I caught one bug which was D* related but even that shifted after a good nine hours. Trust me, if your friend was fine when she was with you, you'll be perfect, I'm sure she would have mentioned something!